Skill Reveal - Ancestral Protector

I wonder if it will work with unarmed...
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
Yagamai wrote:
Totem Absorb Skill Gem

Yeah! Or better to name it “Detonate Totem”.
Skill detonates any summoned totem))
And "Vaal Detonate Totem" which detonates all available totems on the screen in a chain))
It will be fun! Especially in party runs))
Last edited by jfxjj on Feb 18, 2016, 11:49:24 AM
"
"
Raghin wrote:
What if we are unarmed? Will it still attack or do we need a weapon period?

This. Will it work with Facebreakers?

"attacks with your strength, using your weapon with greatly increased range." Can we assume that it gains the benefits of the weapon's mods? Your weapon will most certainly have gems in it. Can it use those too? This thing with Infernal blow would be a screen clearer.

This is almost a Melee Attack Totem. Why not just make it that? We have a Ranged attack totem and a spell totem. It seems like a logical addition. %50 less damage, %30 less attack speed, %200 mana multiplier, etc...

Wolf

may be for some pillar of the caged god build (asuming it uses the weapons mods) or to apply bleed while using bloodlust on your main skill but cant think of any other use.

i would rather use a decoy totem for melee, at least those take agro from you.
self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

Last edited by caboom on Feb 18, 2016, 12:00:23 PM
That is so bad looking.

Please send back to the animations department for a re-do.
It's worth noting that +2 maps are a dangerous thing.
They can cause players to get out of their depth -
playing maps that are too hard for the items they currently have. Herp Derp.
"
I guess Haku finally found a use for all those Spirits we've been "rescuing" for him.

:)))
+1
Its going to need to have some very good supports to compete with

"Blue warrior shot the food"
Last edited by maxor on Feb 18, 2016, 12:12:25 PM
awesome!
Can we get some actual useable skills for once, so many new useless skills that aren't worth usin over other stuff no matter how you put it.
If this guy gives you *more* attack speed, i can imagine scenarios where you go hiero, get 3 of these bitches up on a boss and (hopefully) stack 3x *more* atk speed on yourself for epic duracell bunny rabbit moment.
This does not help any melee builds, and why is it a totem...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info