Skill Reveal - Ancestral Protector

nice idea thnx:)
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Not really excited to be casting a totem as a melee character... Guess I'll stick with the same old bow/caster specs...
IGN Ken__Kaniff
This is just bad :(
When I create melee character i don't wanna play totems I wanna play melee character :(
Totem Absorb Skill Gem
* Absorb max one Totem
* Less Totem Damage / Effect
* x Duration

Do I need to say more?
To be honestly it seems pretty dumb. Doubt many ppl will use it.
"
tokamak3902 wrote:

Take a look at League of Legend's character Kindred for how this might be correctly implemented. The ability Wolf's Frenzy to be specific.

This
"
Draeil wrote:
To be honestly it seems pretty dumb. Doubt many ppl will use it.

Someone made Blink/Mirror Arrow Summoner a thing and even got into BotW. So this one should be able to just fine... hopefully. If not I'm still gonna try one so we can have Whack-A-Devourer Build.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Every new skill that is released just seems lack luster. Why all these utility skills? What happened to the days of releasing a new skill i could just use without inherent draw backs. This is why people opt to choose for the old skills like Arc, spark, glacial cascade, firestorm or even some new ones like bladefall. Instant use skill. You click. Spell effect happens. Damage applied. GG
Will this even work?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info