Skill Reveal - Ancestral Protector

Will there be a melee totem that act like spell/ranged totem? If it exists, we can link wild strike to it and see some fun effects. And cyclone totem will spin forever in place.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Last edited by WillisTheWillis on Feb 19, 2016, 2:36:06 AM
They did say there would be 2 more Totems (But they won't make it into Ascendancy) But probably not Melee Attack Totem since they mentioned it would be Ancestral Themed ones as well.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
I think a spirit guardian which moves with your melee character, providing extra firepower - is better.

something like this: http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Torchlight/Spectral#Shadow_Armor

for a distraction I can always use Decoy Totem or Rejuvenation Totem to draw attention away from my char.
a melee totem seems rather pointless.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Smashing!
Kuduku, you majestic, magnificent, pulsating, wooden shaft of a man. - ZiggyD
At first, I was like... "WTF???"

Then I was like.... "WTF?!?!?!?!
wait... does COC work with this? that will be fun if it works!
I think skills specifically themed around a particular class is really bad.

Why would any other class summon a karui ancestor to protect?
Ethereal Knives & Viper Strike every Trap Gem are thematically supposed to be used by Shadows, Blood Rage & Warlord's Mark is also Karui-based. The Rapier-Line of Swords are supposedly designed for the Duelist... It's not the first...
Last edited by Atomic_Noodles on Feb 20, 2016, 9:24:03 AM
Let me just stop to cast this to-
*dead melee character*

Yeah seems like a great skill design, just like all the other support skills melee characters do not have time to use or risk dying.
"
Cakku wrote:
Let me just stop to cast this to-
*dead melee character*

Yeah seems like a great skill design, just like all the other support skills melee characters do not have time to use or risk dying.

You realize you're over exaggerating the situation and if you played it as a normal Totemer/Melee Build you'd cast this thing way ahead to act as bait.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info