Closed

build is op as fuck!
Love your build :3
I have a problem, i have low mana, only 87...what can i do? Think i will drop haste or clarity..
Last edited by tipicozzy on Feb 6, 2017, 7:36:40 AM
"
tipicozzy wrote:
I have a problem, i have low mana, only 87...what can i do? Think i will drop haste or clarity..

well there is plenty of mana nodes in the tree u can take. just sacrifice something else for it

you can also try just DELEVEL your clarity!
Added a little shaper video from the current breach league.

also made a final lvl 100 skill tree/gear update. Enjoy
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Feb 10, 2017, 2:32:05 PM
sweet video
GG build, prime likey likey
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
"
Castablanca wrote:
sweet video
GG build, prime likey likey

Thanks bro, your support is allways welcome. :)
Can we just use Severed in Sleep? (The un-upgraded sword). Since we don't use envy, but idk if the minion leech is important.

Also would I still have enough damage for Shaper and whatnot without a +2 gems corrupted skin of the loyal? (I only have uncorrupted skin of the loyal)

Other than that, the build looks solid and rather cheap compared to +3 bows and shav builds.
Last edited by Thunder71 on Feb 13, 2017, 4:29:39 PM
"
Thunder71 wrote:
Can we just use Severed in Sleep? (The un-upgraded sword). Since we don't use envy, but idk if the minion leech is important.

Also would I still have enough damage for Shaper and whatnot without a +2 gems corrupted skin of the loyal? (I only have uncorrupted skin of the loyal)

Other than that, the build looks solid and rather cheap compared to +3 bows and shav builds.

Well you can use the non upgraded one, but the extra minion dmg + leech is very sexy, especially cuz we rely on melee dmg on full life. the upgraded one is just BIS

Yes i can convfirm this build is shaper viable without the +1 corrupted armor.

Cheap yes, huge min/max potentiel :D
League allmost over, and since breach will be available in next league, this spec will be viable there too

Enjoy it, and goodluck in the upcomming league!!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info