Closed

Well, I've settled for 7,5k Life right now. Can't get more, because I need a couple of max mana nodes in the tree, so I can squeeze in 3 auras + blasphemy. I'll have to wait for a level 4 enlighten to get those nodes back.

I'm also using culling strike instead of minion speed in my weapon now that I got minion movement speed on every piece of jewelery. Seems like a pretty good alternative. Increases my cast speed, increases damage of the spirits and gives them culling against bosses.
Next up is the shaper I guess.
Aaand the shaper is dead. And since I already killed every breach lord, I'd say that life based SRS is still completely viable :)
"
Wyand1337 wrote:
Aaand the shaper is dead. And since I already killed every breach lord, I'd say that life based SRS is still completely viable :)

How do you find running without haste and using temp chains instead?
finally!! Shapper down!! NICE BUILD!! thx for sharing!
-8k life
-332% minion damage + 40% enchantment

my gear
Spoiler
"
Malthus wrote:
"
Wyand1337 wrote:

How do you find running without haste and using temp chains instead?

I think it's totally fine. Vaal haste is up all the time anyway and I still have more than enough runspeed. Castspeed is no problem at all. I also just managed to pick up a level 4 enlighten and got rid of the max mana nodes. Got 8.5k life now, which feels good enough. Problem with getting more is that the pieces where I'm missing potential life rolls simply don't exist on poe.trade with the stats that I want.

I do however think about getting a Headhunter, since my resistances are way overcapped anyway.

edit: I also added rallying cry into my build for a little bit more damage, but it's hardly noticeable to be honest. Could as well just not use it.
Last edited by Wyand1337 on Dec 25, 2016, 1:48:52 PM
How do You beat the Dark Forest boss with this build?
It just mows the SRS before it bites him and facerolls over me, letting me live only for couple sec until the flasks run out.
Ignores totem, ignores golem, is stupidly fast to reach you and has stupidly high damage, not to mention the enviromental help he has :c
Hi all, just added my breach srs, atleast "tree links jewels and flask´s" enjoy

the 2.5 srs blood magic version, still works like a dream, even with a +3 bow and rear guard,

"
devilschoice wrote:
Hi all, just added my breach srs, atleast "tree links jewels and flask´s" enjoy

the 2.5 srs blood magic version, still works like a dream, even with a +3 bow and rear guard,

Added a phys/ele version too,
How do you proc Elemental Equilibrium?? And what are the Bandits please!
Last edited by tipicozzy on Jan 6, 2017, 5:10:14 PM
Hey noobie here w a question, how do we fit in all these auras? I'm still leveling up, 61 atm, and it could make more sense once I start gearing into end game. But right now the best I can do is Hatred and Clarity, with using vaal discipline and vaal haste when its up. How do we get the mana reserve down so much we can use all those non-vaal'ed auras?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info