Closed

"
Dougie222 wrote:
without having to read all the pages... for the 3 red 3 blue skin ... what gem is swapped blue to red ?
thank you

Melee dmg on full life vs elemental focus or added chaos (minion speed if u dont have on rings)
build is great !
thanks for the reply
Looks like this build is very expensive to start working as intendent. I started league with life based SRS-Spctre+Zombies+AnimateGuardian but it's struggling even on tough mods tier8-10, not mentioning red maps. Even 5.2k life with 1.7k free mana + MoM can't make it not paper.

I haven't got 5 ex during first weekn of the league and I am struggling like never before. Should go with Ice Crash slayer :/
Last edited by HeyterVic on Mar 10, 2017, 5:39:47 PM
"
HeyterVic wrote:
Looks like this build is very expensive to start working as intendent. I started league with life based SRS-Spctre+Zombies+AnimateGuardian but it's struggling even on tough mods tier8-10, not mentioning red maps. Even 5.2k life with 1.7k free mana + MoM can't make it not paper.

I haven't got 5 ex during first weekn of the league and I am struggling like never before. Should go with Ice Crash slayer :/

Or maybe you should stop cry in my thread when your build is not a copy of mine. thanks..

my build is srs, PURE, we dont need any adds at all, this build can do most guardians with 5link +2 weapon, with lvl 20 srs gem
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Mar 12, 2017, 9:46:48 AM
"
devilschoice wrote:
"
HeyterVic wrote:

Or maybe you should stop cry in my thread when your build is not a copy of mine. thanks..

my build is srs, PURE, we dont need any adds at all, this build can do most guardians with 5link +2 weapon, with lvl 20 srs gem

I switched to yours recently. Now with all auras, 9k es and +2fire 6-link bow + leg soul strike I thought it will be slightly better. But main issue is mana. 100 free mana with srs cost of 55 is a huge struggle (even with vaal clarity). Another 2ex to put for enlighten. All I wanted to say is this build isn't a good starting option. Switching it from tier 1-10 to t10+ will cost you at least 7 ex.
Last edited by HeyterVic on Mar 12, 2017, 10:48:22 AM
i repeat : this build with 5link +2fire gem, and lvl 20 srs gem, can with playzzzzzzzz do guardians
"
devilschoice wrote:
i repeat : this build with 5link +2fire gem, and lvl 20 srs gem, can with playzzzzzzzz do guardians

Build is great, farming T14s with your life one from 2.2. Your characters are hidden. Care to share your current gear + tree?
"
HeyterVic wrote:
I switched to yours recently. Now with all auras, 9k es and +2fire 6-link bow + leg soul strike I thought it will be slightly better. But main issue is mana. 100 free mana with srs cost of 55 is a huge struggle (even with vaal clarity). Another 2ex to put for enlighten.

You're gonna struggle if you're using a 6L + all auras if you don't have enlighten. I used a 5L until I got mine. I still run out of mana (need dat level 4) but my regen is fast enough I barely notice until my witch says something about it.

"
HeyterVic wrote:
All I wanted to say is this build isn't a good starting option. Switching it from tier 1-10 to t10+ will cost you at least 7 ex.

Meh, I dunno about this. I started on day 1 leveling into it, playing it mostly self-found and farming the currency to make whatever upgrades I could. I'm currently 89 farming T14s with relative ease.

Current gear:
Spoiler

Note: I'm leveling my main skill/support gems (I just flipped them to 20% a few hours ago, gotta get 'em back up to 20)

In my experience, this isn't build that's ready for tough endgame content when you hit dried lake, it's one that is decent enough to map with on a small budget, but needs some investment in order for it to truly shine. My gear is still pretty shitty (I'm still using the belt, boots, gloves, rings and amulet I bought when I reached A4M), and I can do Atziri deathless with it.

That being said, if you're using the ES version, buy default it will be more expensive to gear into what Devilschoice had in breach, as a) ES is meta so there's a huge demand for it, and the chaos uniques aren't easy to come by.
Last edited by wrathchild619 on Mar 14, 2017, 2:43:13 AM
hey loving the build up to t13 with no problems. I'd probably be further but I focused on unlocking all maps to t10. I do have one problem I can't run all 3 aura's I have just been running haste,hatred and really hasn't been an issue since i was running ephemeral edge but got my hands on a severed in sleep for a great deal was saving for my enlightens . So if u were to drop an aura which would it be I could really just not use disp until i get my elightens it seems but having more es always feels better. i'm currently at 6400es. thanks for the build

Last edited by hedpe666 on Mar 14, 2017, 2:11:07 AM
"
Psyonix wrote:
"
devilschoice wrote:

Build is great, farming T14s with your life one from 2.2. Your characters are hidden. Care to share your current gear + tree?

Really ? you play the dodge version ? :D nice one mate

im sry i wont open for my chars, my current build is a slight version of my 2.4 blood magic, going full blown magicfind with bisco collar :D

doing 15´s as magic finder atm

///

To everyone else who has problem with the auras, im sry, but my guides is never beginner friendly cuz my builds are allways min/max´d. i know u guys should be able to pull it of with enlighten 3
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Mar 19, 2017, 4:21:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info