Closed

"
hedpe666 wrote:
hey I see u updated your jewels but your gear as well ? I ask cuz in the vids u can see that u have your flesh offering ,enduring cry , spell totem linked to blood magic but in your gear not one of them is and in the vids u have 0 mana

yeah made few changes since then, took some aura effect/reservation, so i dont need bloodmagic gems to cast other skills,(using vaal clarity in no mana regen maps)

lost like 200 life, but gained a few good things, aura effect + stone golem in my cwdt setup, + blue socked for vaal skeletons/vaal clarity, and room for my portal gem(wich i cant live without) before i had to take out portal gem for vaal skellis etc.
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Nov 29, 2016, 9:41:22 AM
hey thanks for the reply sounds good i'll probably drop the portal gem for desecrate as i'm lazy and dont wanna weapon swap . do u feel the blind gem helps alot or could culling strike but i nice swap?
"
hedpe666 wrote:
hey thanks for the reply sounds good i'll probably drop the portal gem for desecrate as i'm lazy and dont wanna weapon swap . do u feel the blind gem helps alot or could culling strike but i nice swap?

well, if you got things down to 10% life, what held you back to do the last 10% ?

Blind is a debuff that lessens the chance to hit of the affected target by 50% and lowers the light radius to the minimum value.

combine this with the cwdt enfeble high level, + the block from rumi and bone offering means you are allmost unhitable.

i dont find culling to be worth it, what i see you could do, if you have np removing the portal gem,

is : spell totem + arc + blind + culling strike

that wouldnt be a bad add.
Reduced the maximum number of Summoned Raging Spirits to 20, but we have also increased damage as the gem levels up to compensate. It's intended to be a similar damage output but with less casting needed and less effective area of effect.

Wow the change seems huge , only 20 srs mean no need to have insane cast speed on gear/tree focus on more stats and still having the same damage , less lag too.
I wasn't sure if i wanted to do srs for breach but with this change its a big yes so happy about it
Hey. I'm following a SRS build and having trouble with my life. Only 4k.
Am I right to assume that all your jewels with "% more Life" are essential for surving end game content, right?
It seems the more expensive items and I don't have Exalted Orbs to buy them.
"
Vegetarian0 wrote:
Hey. I'm following a SRS build and having trouble with my life. Only 4k.
Am I right to assume that all your jewels with "% more Life" are essential for surving end game content, right?
It seems the more expensive items and I don't have Exalted Orbs to buy them.

Are you sure you are using coral rings and have at least 80 life on every piece of gear? I can't see your character tab but 4k is way too low if you are using kaom's at least. I am using kaom's myself and having 6.7k hp at lvl 73 right now and I can actually get more 40-50% inc life with jewels+passives. You should be hitting 6k hp without jewels at least.
Last edited by Aedre32 on Nov 30, 2016, 7:06:27 AM
Cant wait to see this updated for 2.5, definitely going to play SRS on Breach and following your lead!
Any thoughts on the update that made the max spirits to be like 20 or something? even though if the dps numbers are change so that it'll stay the same, wouldn't it affect the play style? say that you have the cast speed to summon more than 20 spirits at a time. wouldn't it make the spirits u have currently attacking to disappear if we keep casting? thus, hindering the max potential of dps that can be unleashed on say a boss like atziri.
"Every force you create has an echo, your own bad energy will be your undoing"
"
KingReaperYul wrote:
Any thoughts on the update that made the max spirits to be like 20 or something? even though if the dps numbers are change so that it'll stay the same, wouldn't it affect the play style? say that you have the cast speed to summon more than 20 spirits at a time. wouldn't it make the spirits u have currently attacking to disappear if we keep casting? thus, hindering the max potential of dps that can be unleashed on say a boss like atziri.

remove spell echo and add multistrike/minion speed? added chaos?
Last edited by Gosen on Nov 30, 2016, 9:36:15 AM
"
Gosen wrote:
"
KingReaperYul wrote:

remove spell echo and add multistrike/minion speed? added chaos?

The change to srs is the bv "nerf" treathment, nothin will change, we wont swap away spell echo for anything. all we get now is same dmg in last casts, but we still wanna keep the super fast speed we have so that we max 20 spirits out in like 2.5 seconds with vhaste and flesh offering..

the fact that we now have max dps in 2.5 sec instead of like 5-6 seconds just give us more time to positioning and dodging w.e is comming our way (huge buff for something like shaper)
2.5 to cast 20 spirits, srs duration = 8.75 sec, gives us 5 seconds before we need to start cast again..

for map clearing, at this point we rarely have over 20 spirits going anyway, and if we have the spirits above 20 is just sitting still back at clear´d spots..

i concider this change to be a BUFF, a huge one, both in clear speed, and high end boss durability.

But let us see, time and test will tell, i am planning on going hard all weekend in the league, prolly not playing srs, as i feel like playing a different kind of build at first.

Srs is still my nr1 go to build, i love the style. and have played it for years now. and i will take my time when i feel like taking a break from the "StartOfLeagueGrind" and test the build on high end stuff here in standard. so just keep an eye open and i promise you to update the guide if it needs to be updated, i highly doubt i am going to change anything to be honest!

Last edited by DanishGrinder on Nov 30, 2016, 10:37:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info