Closed

I´d like to know the order of the ascendancy skillpoints, please.
Also a levelling guide or rather a skilltree progression guide would be much appreciated.
For now, I am just skilling everything on a hunch, but knowing the proper order of things
would be very helpful. A simple reply from anyone would suffice, but preferably from the TO.
Right now I am playing a self founded witch as a testrun for the breach league.
Thx alot for this awesome build. I have high hopes for this build in the breach league.
Hopefully completing many challenges for the rewards.

Last edited by NoDiscoSisqoOrCalypso on Nov 20, 2016, 6:05:35 PM
I'm curious about the skill tree / ascendancy points while leveling as well. Do you happen to have any videos of just general map clearing in higher maps? I'm planning on playing SRS for the first time in the upcoming league and I'm curious at how general mapping goes. Thanks for the awesome info you have put together here.
thanks for the build, coming back after 1 year break and had SRS gear rdy for it, i enjoy it much.

but would like to know what Ascendarys i should use, they are new for me and no idea what to chose.

thans in advance
You can see the ascendancy nodes in the skilltree itself. You have to click the golden little icon
on the witch starting point, which opens the ascendancy tree.

Added section "leveling"

should be enough to get you startet
Thanks
I assume the Arc 4 Link in your gloves is mainly for triggering elemental equilibrium.
Applying blind is probably just a nice side effect.
If I am right, I think just to apply EE , "wasting" 4 Gem Slots would be a bit much,
since you can trigger EE with a simple "adds 1-20 lighting dmg" or whatever, on gear.
I also was thinking about using animate guardian since we skill a couple minion nodes
and the guardian with leer cast and dying breath would give us and our minions some nice stats.
And it needs just one gemslot.

Also, you seem to do a lot of gem switching during bossfights.
My general question would be, for some bosses who only need single target dmg
do we switch out melee splash and replace that with some other red dmg gem ?
Last edited by NoDiscoSisqoOrCalypso on Nov 22, 2016, 7:11:33 PM
You still need to hit the mobs. So with what you proposed, you'd have to leap slam into mobs. Or use some other melee skill. It's neither safe nor efficient.
So the Minions can´t apply EE but the Arc Spelltotem can ?
"
I assume the Arc 4 Link in your gloves is mainly for triggering elemental equilibrium.
Applying blind is probably just a nice side effect.
If I am right, I think just to apply EE , "wasting" 4 Gem Slots would be a bit much,
since you can trigger EE with a simple "adds 1-20 lighting dmg" or whatever, on gear.
I also was thinking about using animate guardian since we skill a couple minion nodes
and the guardian with leer cast and dying breath would give us and our minions some nice stats.
And it needs just one gemslot.

Also, you seem to do a lot of gem switching during bossfights.
My general question would be, for some bosses who only need single target dmg
do we switch out melee splash and replace that with some other red dmg gem ?

well there is many things you can do, like orb of storms or vaal lightning trap, i like the arc totem tho, and since i posted gear and links i made a slight change in my build, i linked the tree + gear/links a few msg´s ago, scroll back on next page then im sure you find it.

at boss fights i only swap out splash for multistrike or added fire, in uber atziri i just carry extra vaal haste.

p.s trying 1-link´d animate guardian atm instead of vaal skellis from the current setup i mention´d earlier. let us see how long the guardian survive

"
macexor wrote:
You still need to hit the mobs. So with what you proposed, you'd have to leap slam into mobs. Or use some other melee skill. It's neither safe nor efficient.

Exactly

"
So the Minions can´t apply EE but the Arc Spelltotem can ?

That is correct.

Last edited by DanishGrinder on Nov 22, 2016, 9:42:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info