Ascendancy Changes to Zana's Maps

While I like this mod more than Invasion (always found it odd that a past league would be her mod) I think it should definitely be an Implicit on a white map so players can actually craft it in a meaningful way. I've thought for a while now that Zana's crafting should also be applied as an implicit (so that players can craft the maps, and trade them without having to actually run the map as a party), and this change would echo that sentiment.
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
"This mod's benefits grow and grow with crafting."

I just read the post again and this statement really sticks out as being unusual. What sort of crafting is expected with these maps? Assuming the game is the same except for the Zana changes, in the best case scenario of having a level 8 Zana, the maps she sells are worth about 4C at most (THC prices). They're not going to be worth chiseling when the required chisels cost more than simply buying another map. Exalts are clearly out of the question. All I can see anyone doing right now is an aug and a regal, with the occasional scour for a blank map when they brick it with an affix they can't run.

Is there going to be some kind of change to crafting that makes it worthwhile to actually craft these? Are exalts going to rain like candy next league so that Zana maps can cheaply be 6 affix? Are chisels going to be a flat 5% regardless of rarity? Are these special master mods going to be made implicits so that the items they're on can be rolled in a significantly easier way (with all the insane Elreon jewelry and Vagan daggers that would bring), or will Zana's at least be an implicit?

What sort of crafting are we going to be able to do with these maps? If the game changes in such a way that we can actually craft them without knowing that we're just throwing orbs down the drain, this could actually be an exciting master mod.
Last edited by Jennik on Feb 7, 2016, 9:15:53 PM
Ummmm this Is the best news EVER... Man im so pumped for Ascendancy now
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
And the march towards undoing all changes made in 2.0 continues! I'm glad for this, but like many of the experienced players... why did she get nerfed in the first place?

Up next: Exiles/Beyond Bosses drop +2 maps again! Please Chris!
Team Won
well that will be interesting.
thx for listening to players suggestions, being able to buy high level maps from masters will prevent many complaints about being stuck in mid-map progression.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
now only to include high tier map drops THAT MAKE FRIGGIN SENSE and we are set on a reliable map system...

80 hours spend mapping on tier 9-10-11 maps and only saw 2 tier 12 maps... nothing above

screw this system. give us reliable high tier map drops!!!
IGN: CyganuHipsterDischarge
"
canzpl wrote:
now only to include high tier map drops THAT MAKE FRIGGIN SENSE and we are set on a reliable map system...

80 hours spend mapping on tier 9-10-11 maps and only saw 2 tier 12 maps... nothing above

screw this system. give us reliable high tier map drops!!!

But you can go buy a Volcano from Zana soon to put with your other Volcanos. You can even buy a blue grotto to *lol* craft on *lmfao* for extra *roflmfao* rarit..... *bwahahaha* I'm dun!!
Casually casual.

You should not be able to sustain red maps. What part of that don't you guys understand?

Even if you 20%quality every t12 map, roll them with double packsize and 100%+ quant you are still not gonna sustain t13+ maps.
"
ExoduSS_ wrote:
You should not be able to sustain red maps. What part of that don't you guys understand?

Even if you 20%quality every t12 map, roll them with double packsize and 100%+ quant you are still not gonna sustain t13+ maps.

You should quote who you are responding to. Was there even anybody ITT that you were responding to?
Casually casual.

They finally realized with talisman data that nerfing zana 8 dailies map levels was over done.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info