Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Ascendancy Changes to Zana's Maps

"
AbdulAlhazred wrote:
2) Be purchased once per day (ties in to the exclusivity of other master mods) to avoid abuse cases. This solves so many problems.

it would rather create more problems: for example how do i manage my 5 characters in 5 different high level accounts instead of one.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Cool. Now please make her easier to find. I still haven't found Zana in any of my map runs. Can she appear in all map levels? :/
Celtic Woman - Tír na nÓg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhW1mh7U6-U
"
GGZII wrote:

gg

what comment do you mean wif dis? is it cold at your homebase or what?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Oh frabjous day calloo callay! (I'm chortling).

Zana will go back to how she was before. YAY
Censored.
Have you guys ever considered master-themed MTX? Because the art for this news post is sick, and would look amazing on my witch.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
Last edited by Khavali on Feb 8, 2016, 8:26:02 PM
Sounds amazing! All aboard the HYPE TRAIN TO ASCENDANCY!
Nice! Good change and very appropriate :)
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
nice!
"
sn4jper wrote:
enlight me if u would be doing t15 maps, and u would have just t12-t15 maps, u would use them for chisell recipe? most moronic idea EVER

but i guess ur just casual and u know better
there are at least 2 solutions to this "problem":
1)l2trade
sell _one_ of your t12s for a ton of t1s, now you can chisel the shit out of every high-level map you have
OR
2)just, you know, don't chisel them
because if you can sustain high maps (and you can if only +2...-2 maps are dropping instead of low shit) then you don't HAVE to chisel them
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
vio wrote:
"
AbdulAlhazred wrote:
2) Be purchased once per day (ties in to the exclusivity of other master mods) to avoid abuse cases. This solves so many problems.

it would rather create more problems: for example how do i manage my 5 characters in 5 different high level accounts instead of one.

Perhaps it was not clear, although I thought it was rather obvious. Not sure where you got this "problem". Your dailies (and this purchasable mod on Zana's map device) reset at the same time.

Do all five of your characters in five different accounts all share the same daily rotation? If you complete your Master missions on one, will it prohibit you from doing the missions on the other accounts? No.

Master rotations are account bound. Not IP bound. You would not be blocked from Zana's mod on your other four accounts simply because you did it on one account.

In fact, since you have so many accounts, you could abuse this and use all five daily rotations (and the mod) on a single character to chain them. Hope this cleared things up.

Of course, if you meant "how do I juggle all these rotations" then really this is just a matter of having too many accounts and feeling like you're forced to use each one; you're not.

"But she should sell the mod in her inventory instead!" Then it would be limited just like Elreon jewelry, and would -still- be only purchased once a day, and we go back to our original problem: no one is going to buy it and craft it.
Bring back race seasons.
Last edited by AbdulAlhazred on Feb 9, 2016, 6:11:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info