[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

"
alecs87 wrote:

therefore capped with the charges. As a lot of ppl told me the BV doesn't rly need max crit. cool Cheers.

I mean 85-90 would be fine also if need be
IGN:Flickfrap
no vessel of vinktar?
"
slimemachine wrote:
no vessel of vinktar?

I started playing with a vinktar's recently with it. Felt fine, just haven't updated guide.
on your gear section you have immortal call in your boots but where do you get the endurance charges from?
"
slimemachine wrote:
on your gear section you have immortal call in your boots but where do you get the endurance charges from?

I don't, it still offers slight phys immunity which is required for atziri's built in reflect.
Patch 2.3: still no Pathfinder among best classes? Or maybe because you consider her a completely separate build?
Wondering if I can play this as a pathfinder for the flask bonuses. Will be able to use vessel effectively.
twitch.tv/cutedog_
I'm curious which vinktar rolls would most benefit this build.

Phys/lightning conversion

Added lightning to attacks

Added lightning dmg to spells

I'm guessing added lightning to spells, although conversion would probably help a lot w phys reflect.

Any input?
"
LoPan wrote:

I'm guessing added lightning to spells, although conversion would probably help a lot w phys reflect.

Any input?

Added lightning damage to spells is what I've been using. Seems optimal, phys reflect never is/was an issue so the conversion flask seems subpar for this specific build.
"
"
LoPan wrote:

Any input?

Added lightning damage to spells is what I've been using. Seems optimal, phys reflect never is/was an issue so the conversion flask seems subpar for this specific build.

That's what I use as well, was just curious about conversion mainly. I do tend to die several times to uber atziri reflect phases

Current Gear:

Last edited by LoPan on Jun 29, 2016, 11:19:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info