[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

"
MatrixFactor wrote:
text

I use the setup in the screenshot for linear maps (bloodrage) such as gorge, volcano, plat's etc. The degen can get to be too much for maps requiring back tracking and long gaps between mobs.

I'm aware I can push the DPS to way past 2-3 million dps, but that's truely tool tip warrioring as you so bluntly put it. I actually use the links/buffs in the screenshot provided. If I padded with empower, added fire, vinktars etc that would truly be dishonest.

Also we all know bladefall is powerful, we also know how powerful discharge is and other super meta skills right now. With the logic of "why bother using "x" skill when "z" skill is better" we'd all be playing coc discharge, or bladefall, or poison such an such.

I'm happy for you that you're exploiting blade fall with temp league gear, running ubers! No easy task, but it's pretty apparent that skill is going to get hit pretty hard with the nerf bat.

Thanks for the input bud.

Last edited by Solishaw on Feb 3, 2016, 6:02:48 PM
Your missing some gem set ups and what gems to use with 5l chest.
Thx for this great build. Works really well. Here is my current gear in TSC:

Edit: Can you post screenshots showing your offence and defence?
Last edited by Atresia_Ani on Feb 3, 2016, 6:19:49 PM
As promised: BUMP!

!HYPUUU
"
raigod wrote:

it works very well,insanely fast clear speed,but especially very fun to play, running and oneshotting mobs, need to upgrade my shield and it's ok, ty blasting

Nice gear brotha!
Why are u using controlled destuction with a crit built? Just wondering why spend all those points in crit when u just -100 it with gem.
"
Draconsyph wrote:
Why are u using controlled destuction with a crit built? Just wondering why spend all those points in crit when u just -100 it with gem.

This gem add a MORE multiplier of 44%. That means you will do 44% more damage and lose 100% increased crit chance. That does not mean you won't crit, but you will just crit a bit less but all your hits will hit like trucks.
My stream: https://www.twitch.tv/m_bison__
"
Draconsyph wrote:

I lose 6% overall crit chance and gain 44% more damage. Huge boost in DPS, and negligible difference in critical strike chance.

Hi there all my gear is here in TSC
I clear map good but my tooltip bladevortex so low.Only 9k3 with no flask.
may me i do something wrong? Plz help
My character is NaominhCungxoay ..
Last edited by Đậu_Đỏ on Feb 4, 2016, 7:45:24 AM
"
Đậu_Đỏ wrote:

Hi there all my gear is here in TSC
I clear map good but my tooltip bladevortex so low.Only 9k3 with no flask.
may me i do something wrong? Plz help
My character is NaominhCungxoay ..

Your tooltip is fine for that gear. Make sure to swap in Concentrated Effect for bosses and stack as many blades as you can before engaging a boss.

Also focus on min-maxing your jewels if they are not already. Jewels are nice source of DPS, especially crit multi and spell damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info