[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

Is herald of the ice needed? I like the build but skill seems to lag me, also is this viable for high end maps?
Ign ExiledAkuma
Last edited by dominants on Feb 4, 2016, 5:10:02 PM
"
"
Draconsyph wrote:
Why are u using controlled destuction with a crit built? Just wondering why spend all those points in crit when u just -100 it with gem.

I lose 6% overall crit chance and gain 44% more damage. Huge boost in DPS, and negligible difference in critical strike chance.

Ok thank you. Up to lvl 50 so fare. Cant wait tell i can gear up.

Was just wondering what 5l set up would you use in shavs? And what out of the 5l should i switch out for bosses to what. If i know that ill be set.
Last edited by Draconsyph on Feb 4, 2016, 2:53:00 PM
so your defense is just a lot of ES, right? with all your bonus % es on gear and vaal discipline.

thats some pretty crazy gear and gems you got. pretty awesome. i'd love to have skyforth but with my BV build im prioritizing some defense as well. i can also get over 1 mil DPS but will have 75/75 block and vaal grace up 100% of the time or vaal discipline with instant leech because of VofV.

basically based around flasks and the offense and defense they give. spec'd through ranger for the upcoming Pathfinder to maintain 100% uptime on flasks 1v1. right now i have 100% uptime on flasks but not against solo bosses such as atziri. pathfinder should change that pretty easily.

grats on your build and gear. pretty amazing setup. 110k tooltip dps on BV thats fricking insane! lol
"
dominants wrote:
Is herald of the ice needed? I like the build but skill seems to lag me, also is this viable for high end maps?

It's not "needed" but it's a great defense to help shatter enemies and aids in clear speed as well. As far as high end maps, this runs the absolute most end game content.

For example I sat and tanked Abyss Kaom with extra fire damage and vuln. The only boss that poses an issue is Shavronne due to her lightning thorns in core maps. You have to put in the time to min max gear, do not expect to be face rolling the hardest content in the game with 5ex in items and a solaris lorica.

Can we see a passive tree / gem setup for people who dont wanna drop exalts on a pair of skywhores? I'd love to play this build, since i have everything except skyforth.
im actually slightly confused how you have SO MUCH dps with your setup. compared to my BV build, which im not completely DPS based but still, there isn't too much difference in ways of gems, setup, or passive tree, but you have so much more DPS.

the differences:
i have 19/20 bv gem, supports include 19/20 spell echo, 19/20 controlled destruction, 20/20 inc duration, 20/20 conc effect and either 20/20 phys to lightning or 19/0 inc chaos damage.

damage auras include herald of ash and hatred.

gear is close. don't have legacy maligaro's or legacy crit multi amulet though. this is the biggest difference. i use a shield without crit but have a kris dagger to make up for it (189% total crit to spells). i also use a ming's heart.

i also use taste of hate, VofV and atziri promise for damage flasks. the only difference DPS wise in tree is you have 110% more crit chance which includes an extra power charge, 28% spell damage, 30% area damage, and just more jewels.
although i also have +66% more chaos damage and 127% more physical damage scaling than you do. not to mention ming's, hatred, hoa.

i currently only have 3 jewel sockets, and my jewels in total add an additional 65% damage (damage, spell damage, physical damage, area damage) and 7% crit multi.

im guessing its primarily the critical multiplier. can you post a screenshot of your actual dps page so we can see your crit chance, multi, etc?
"
xMustard wrote:
im actually slightly confused how you have SO MUCH dps with your setup. compared to my BV build, which im not completely DPS based but still, there isn't too much difference in ways of gems, setup, or passive tree, but you have so much more DPS.

the differences:
i have 19/20 bv gem, supports include 19/20 spell echo, 19/20 controlled destruction, 20/20 inc duration, 20/20 conc effect and either 20/20 phys to lightning or 19/0 inc chaos damage.

damage auras include herald of ash and hatred.

gear is close. don't have legacy maligaro's or legacy crit multi amulet though. this is the biggest difference. i use a shield without crit but have a kris dagger to make up for it (189% total crit to spells). i also use a ming's heart.

i also use taste of hate, VofV and atziri promise for damage flasks. the only difference DPS wise in tree is you have 110% more crit chance which includes an extra power charge, 28% spell damage, 30% area damage, and just more jewels.
although i also have +66% more chaos damage and 127% more physical damage scaling than you do. not to mention ming's, hatred, hoa.

i currently only have 3 jewel sockets, and my jewels in total add an additional 65% damage (damage, spell damage, physical damage, area damage) and 7% crit multi.

im guessing its primarily the critical multiplier. can you post a screenshot of your actual dps page so we can see your crit chance, multi, etc?

I'll be able to do that later tonight/tomorrow morning after I stream. If you notice in the screenshot I'm using bloodrage (aps and frenzy charges), both flasks up, and rallying cry add all that in ontop of the crit multi difference I have, that's where' you'll be seeing the large gap you're looking for.
"
dominants wrote:

Herald of Ice is actually both an offensive and defensive part of our build that's tough to replace. Offer's more chance to shatter enemies (big deal for us, since we lack much on the ways of defense) and helps clear faster with the ice AoE DPS upon enemy death.

You certainly can play without it on, but I personally wouldn't recommend it.
One question, How are you using Disc, Clarity, and herld on blood magic?

And in the vids you have wrath up. How are you doing that lol.

Hmm so with out sky boots reduced reserve, what auras do we use WITH out sky. You have SKY gem set up. But not with out.

Sorry.

I dont have sky and im running, disc, clarity off HP, and Haste, herald of ice, Assmark aura on mana.

I take it the only way to get wrath in that is to drop assmar aura and have sky boots.
Last edited by Draconsyph on Feb 5, 2016, 8:13:50 PM
"
Draconsyph wrote:
One question, How are you using Disc, Clarity, and herld on blood magic?

And in the vids you have wrath up. How are you doing that lol.

Hmm so with out sky boots reduced reserve, what auras do we use WITH out sky. You have SKY gem set up. But not with out.

Sorry.

I dont have sky and im running, disc, clarity off HP, and Haste, herald of ice, Assmark aura on mana.

I take it the only way to get wrath in that is to drop assmar aura and have sky boots.

Not sure which video you're referencing to but if I did have wrath is was from a rare (headhunter mod).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info