[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

Please help me, im only doing 6.8k with chaos flask up.

"
"
Draconsyph wrote:
One question, How are you using Disc, Clarity, and herld on blood magic?

And in the vids you have wrath up. How are you doing that lol.

Hmm so with out sky boots reduced reserve, what auras do we use WITH out sky. You have SKY gem set up. But not with out.

Sorry.

I dont have sky and im running, disc, clarity off HP, and Haste, herald of ice, Assmark aura on mana.

I take it the only way to get wrath in that is to drop assmar aura and have sky boots.

Not sure which video you're referencing to but if I did have wrath is was from a rare (headhunter mod).

Lol sorry im an idiot, i got wrath and hatred mixed up.
Guide Update 1.1 changelog

- Added Budget version skill links

- Added scion passive tree

- Updated my personal gear under "Ideal gear" to reflect recent upgrades.

- Added more information in Jewels section. Explanations on what to shop for, and examples.

Last edited by Solishaw on Feb 6, 2016, 8:53:07 PM
i can only run discipline and hoi on blood magic; i can't fit clarity in. i can only run hatred and haste on mana, can't fit blasphemy+assmark in. could you help me out? i'm nowhere near able to afford skyforths and is 6% really that big of a difference or am i missing something?
"
Rippin_Heads wrote:

Super low crit multi and spell dmg% and global crit chance... what lvl are you?
"
cwliias wrote:
"
Rippin_Heads wrote:

Super low crit multi and spell dmg% and global crit chance... what lvl are you?

As cwiliias correctly stated, you have low critical chance/multiplier and low-ish spell damage. Also your bladevortex is only level 16 and you do not have a taste of hate.

Further more, you did not link your tree or give us any other information in terms of level or what your jewels look like. I suspect your jewels can be min-maxed further for dps, and if you're missing the witch flask nodes, that is a large chunk of DPS missing.

Hey there!

Was looking into playing blade vortex and your build guide looked really well done, thx!

I do have a couple questions tho:

Since I do not like to simply 1 to 1 copy paste stuff and like to add my own twists.

What do you think about doing a crit poison vortex version? Do you think it would be worth testing?

I also made this example tree for my unspeced witch which is currently lvl 92

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMA34rpAv6zS64bJdlbbRkRUL2CNbmnKx1PLR9Ms5UgIG6us9AfRX7B81AwQZbv6w5cXIqiowVC0PVq-n_GD8QsnJMnwcU7fL6KUzV71-wYuMqhL8rTUEKP-nC7tAyMNvDV0NDr9dkT6rqycEZxB2OJ00lRX2pknS9vDXxilSpTgwnhiMu9cFLyHVfJb54dqioLKPqcpP5JXfKCx4cTKwr56B2-dwcRL-OEM4frY8CcDdED7rVIpzRjQ9RCbWyEb-d02xro1hB7IuoFtb46wzoGcPVLGYqbtSo4Tp_BAPsJhMV6f_baGo8=

I also saw that you are not using arcane vision, I guess you are playing with really bright monitor settings than to compensate for it? :) (i added it to my tree tho)

I would drop controlled destruction for poison gem than since as said its going to be a poison version plus I really hate the 100% reduced crit chance.

EDIT: I'm also thinking about droping Hatred for Vulnurability@Blasphemy.

Your honest thoughts on this? :)

Cheers, Zahkriisos!

Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Feb 7, 2016, 5:39:46 PM
"
Hey there!

Was looking into playing blade vortex and your build guide looked really well done, thx!

I do have a couple questions tho:

Since I do not like to simply 1 to 1 copy paste stuff and like to add my own twists.

What do you think about doing a crit poison vortex version? Do you think it would be worth testing?

I also made this example tree for my unspeced witch which is currently lvl 92

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMA34rpAv6zS64bJdlbbRkRUL2CNbmnKx1PLR9Ms5UgIG6us9AfRX7B81AwQZbv6w5cXIqiowVC0PVq-n_GD8QsnJMnwcU7fL6KUzV71-wYuMqhL8rTUEKP-nC7tAyMNvDV0NDr9dkT6rqycEZxB2OJ00lRX2pknS9vDXxilSpTgwnhiMu9cFLyHVfJb54dqioLKPqcpP5JXfKCx4cTKwr56B2-dwcRL-OEM4frY8CcDdED7rVIpzRjQ9RCbWyEb-d02xro1hB7IuoFtb46wzoGcPVLGYqbtSo4Tp_BAPsJhMV6f_baGo8=

I also saw that you are not using arcane vision, I guess you are playing with really bright monitor settings than to compensate for it? :) (i added it to my tree tho)

I would drop controlled destruction for poison gem than since as said its going to be a poison version plus I really hate the 100% reduced crit chance.

EDIT: I'm also thinking about droping Hatred for Vulnurability@Blasphemy.

Your honest thoughts on this? :)

Cheers, Zahkriisos!

Hey there, I've tested exactly what you're talking about actually. It's incredibly strong and personally I feel is better suited for an HC environment.

The essential TL:DR of the testing was the poison setup felt.. lacking. Mobs died slower, bosses died almost as fast, but still was slower vs my pure phys/spell setup with ass mark and C.D.

It's incredibly nice against reflect, and if you whirling blades into an enemy, the poison stacks all at once. Pretty freaking nuts. Stack up, rush in, attack boss and stack the full poison in one fell swoop, then dip out. Reapply etc etc. Much safer for an HC environment, allowing you to apply damage without constantly being in melee range.

You can't really go wrong with it, but again I felt it lacking that initial one shot capability and the satisfying shatter/crunch you see with assassin's mark.

Again this was just my personal experience with it, and testing with the type of highend crit gear my character uses. Your results might vary.

-edit-

I do not need arcane vision in the maps I run. I'm an atziri/uber farmer at heart, and apex/abyss is completely fine without arcane vison. Also the maps I chain for insane xp (gorge/plats/waterways/springs) all are bright and you notice no difference.

Maps such as academy, crematorium, and indoor maps are dark yes but I can do them with overlay up and allow my blasphemy ass mark to highlight enemies even remotely close to me. I rather have 2 passive points but it's personal preference I suppose.
Last edited by Solishaw on Feb 7, 2016, 11:03:03 PM
Whats your DPS with out auras or charges or anything... So like in town hovering over the skill whats your base line dps? prfct1on
so you have like what...say a 50% crit chance with about 700% multi? or more crit chance and less multi, but around those numbers in order to get an average damage of 16,700 per hit per blade.

man i guess those legacy crit multi amulets really do make an ENORMOUS difference.

edit: atm my build currently has a max of 1 million DPS with RF activated (can leech through its damage when necessary, like vs atziri).
45,860.98 dps @ 4.61 cps.

not including shock or curses
Last edited by xMustard on Feb 8, 2016, 10:11:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info