[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

Last edited by TJEmvp on Dec 22, 2016, 8:57:46 AM
cool
Last edited by TJEmvp on Mar 2, 2017, 1:30:47 AM
"
TJEmvp wrote:
Hi guys,

I would really appreciate some help regarding my current "lawn mower" in the Standard league.
First I'd like to thank blasting cap for creating this, it's been a blast. ;-)

I can run most maps and the latest map I did was Pit of Chimera and it went fine, no problems.

Tried doing Uber Atziri but I couldn't manage to do that, died 2/3x at the trio fight.
Just jumped to the titty bitch but they kill me before she's dead, harsh DPS.

Then died at Atziri because I was so frustrated getting rekt so many times at the trio.
Vaals were a piece of cake though, but I guess that's the most easy part.

Get the feeling I might not have enough DPS to be able to stay alive against those guys?

I don't have Enlighten Level 4 yet, and my helmet and jewelry and dagger are pretty bad I guess.
Question is what should I work towards in order to be able to kill that Uber Atziri 'easily' ?

Shadow level 93 (TJEmPEW)
Spoiler

Current passive tree

Dagger: good
Shield: nice defense but no spell-crit and spell-damage. These are must have.
Rings: ok-ish. upgrade later with %energy shield
Helm: Ok-ish. Get enchantment. Maybe recolor to fit enlighten(4/5)
Flasks: Try Movement flask with crit-recharge and ShieldCharge. Faster.
Amulet: trash. No legacy crit, no spelldamage, no %energy shield.
Boots: good, Enchant Lightning damage if you have not killed recently or leech.
Gloves: 90% Facebreaker, especially with assassin.
++Get some with vulnerability corruption. Ditch aura curse and aura wheel.

TLDR: Your items need upgrade, you are missing at least 30% more damage
Is this build still viable in 2.5 ?
I have a really hard time understanding how the Manasustain shall work out.

I am running a LL BV and was looking at this for ideas, i see that this build does not run Spell Echo.

I have mostly the same Mana nodes as this build, have 60% Mana Reg on a Ring and 60% on my Shield and running a high level clarity but without Echo i can´t precast anything. Its fine for clearing i guess but i can´t even precast to 20 because not enough regen without Echo in the link and cast speed also seems to be incredible slow without it.

Do i miss something that this build does to not need Echo?
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Trying the build right now. only around level 70 and ive gone low life. Damage is ok. Still missing alot of the damage nodes on the tree. what really sucks is the way leech now works with new Blade vortex. not consistent leech more of a half second delay before big leech (lower than half a second depending on how many stacks you have). with the leech being weird it loses alot of its survival. still trying to work it out./ well see what happens
Yeah, it's been kinda rough for me too, the damage just isn't where it needs to be with the new BV, at least not in this form. Lesun's poison BV build is proving to be much stronger in the current patch.
how did u cap res? im having a lot of issues with a 3res belt/2res helm/2res ring.

btw, if u have time to check my gear for tips, im lacking survivability =(

"
bombtrap wrote:
how did u cap res? im having a lot of issues with a 3res belt/2res helm/2res ring.

btw, if u have time to check my gear for tips, im lacking survivability =(

Gear is lacking a lot of ES!

1) No % ES on any jewelry, that is a massive amount of ES (up to 60% less increased maximum energy shield)

2) 6th link is not a must but but is really good for survival (more dps = shorter fights and more leech)

3) You could squish 100 more ES from a better helmet, same for a shield, after increases thats a lot of hit points.

For easy resist capping i looked for +all resists jewels for the passive tree (with 1 or 2 damage increase mods)

I'm sorry to necro this old thread. But I need som guidance. I feel my ES pool is a little low (7034 ES with disc') and I got troubles with my mana. Cannot keep up 20 stacks with my current mana pool & regen (185 mana after reserve and 103.6 mana regen per sec).
My gear -
Spoiler

My passives

Thanks to whoever takes the time. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info