[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

"
monkeyakax wrote:
Hi! I really like the idea of the build and I am currently saving to try it out.

I have a question for you.

I just came back after a long break, so sorry if my questions looks stupid (please forgive me :)):

Why do you choose Shav over a high ES Vaal Regalia ? I guess it is for the chaos can't pen ES? thx !

Thanks!

The first chaos hit will kill you if you go low life without shavs. Even from a normal difficulty monster.
I think i have 8 life unreserved.
"
PsOfOs wrote:
Is it worth spending 10+ ex for a 40℅ global crit and some multi as an upgrade?

Can somebody talk me out of that purchase?

It really depends on the rest of your gear. For example: do you have a great amulet? Do you have 21/20 bv? Do you have a lvl 4 Empower? etc... If you don't have anything else to buy then yes 40% critical chance and 35% multiplier is worth it. Multiplier scales like crazy.
Hello guys, my 81lvl witch Ripped on EHC with a HP based BV build with dual curse. Do you think it is viable for first character on the new league?
"
Spartacus1337 wrote:
Hello guys, my 81lvl witch Ripped on EHC with a HP based BV build with dual curse. Do you think it is viable for first character on the new league?

If they don't nerf BV into the ground.
OFFICIALLY RIP
can you say the formula calculation of damage at the new mechanics BV?
"
Pod4ek wrote:
OFFICIALLY RIP

Nah, bv is still fine as ever. dmg is still legit if not buffed, but the flask charge stuff hurt more than anything. Please keep spreading around BV is dead, just like what people did with the 50-20 stack "nerf" last patch =).
Prfct1on, what do you think is stronger than BF BV or not?
I played as an Occultist on Essence and I didn't generate flask charges like pathfinder and you can still kill the Shaper without that much trouble on a temporary league with BV and witout perma flasks. Now you get a 12% damage buff at 20 stacks and a 12% damage nerf at 5 stacks which doesn't mean anything since you one shot packs anyway.
Last edited by OCELOT69350 on Nov 30, 2016, 5:35:09 AM
Thanks for the guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info