[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

"
Naimami wrote:
I'm struggling to figure out how some of you get like 40k or even 80k tooltip dps on BV.
I'm having like 12k5 full buffed and 17k5 with power charges.
Is increased duration still a good support gem for BV? I know I could add crit strike chance or conc effect to boost the tooltip but is it really worth it?
The clearspeed seems good but such a dps difference is worrying. I won't gain that much with the few crit nodes at ~ lvl90 and my gems that are levelling won't give me that much either.

This is my current gear:

Spoiler

And my skiltree (lvl 86):

dual wield, one shot bosses, laugh at the game.
Today I upgraded my blade vortex witch.

75+ to all resistances
50k damage per blade
10k energy shield
6 power charges
3 endurance charges
vaal clarity + vaal haste for 13 seconds average

Still need the upgrades from essence league like spell damage gloves or energy shield crystal belt. Bosses fight don't last more than 10 seconds.
I still need 2 x enlighten lvl4 and some more upgrades (gonna think on gloves and belt), then this will be my strongest char ever made.
"
Naimami wrote:
I'm struggling to figure out how some of you get like 40k or even 80k tooltip dps on BV.
Is increased duration still a good support gem for BV? I know I could add crit strike chance or conc effect to boost the tooltip but is it really worth it?
The clearspeed seems good but such a dps difference is worrying. I won't gain that much with the few crit nodes at ~ lvl90 and my gems that are levelling won't give me that much either.

This is my current gear:

Spoiler

I've come to the conclusion that you can't. It is literally impossible. No matter how good my gear is I can not hit the DPS others have or claim to have. I am barely over 20k and seeing other people's numbers is frustrating to the point where I am about to just sell my gear and try something else.
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
"
POOPHAMMER wrote:
"
Naimami wrote:

This is my current gear:

Spoiler

I've come to the conclusion that you can't. It is literally impossible. No matter how good my gear is I can not hit the DPS others have or claim to have. I am barely over 20k and seeing other people's numbers is frustrating to the point where I am about to just sell my gear and try something else.

That's all you need.. People are fluffing their tooltip by using added fire and cast speed. Those are shit indicators for your dps. I'm honestly not even sure why other people's dps matters to you so much. If you can clear the maps at a fast pace, that's all that matters.
"
POOPHAMMER wrote:
"
Naimami wrote:

This is my current gear:

Spoiler

Well now that I got to level 91 and got a few crit nodes I'm having about 40k with power charges only on it with pretty much the same gear. Just changed my dagger because I crafted this one

and removed eye of chayula and just got a pretty normal rare amulet
. Also got a level 21 Blade Vortex and only have a level 3 Empower. But yeah it's nowhere near of what some other people claim. The clear is still amazing though but is it worth the cost.
Last edited by Naimami on Nov 15, 2016, 6:35:00 PM
Hello im new here and i want to ask how is possible to charge the flasks so fast.. ty ..
"
christiano111 wrote:
Hello im new here and i want to ask how is possible to charge the flasks so fast.. ty ..

Ranger pathfinder ascendancy nodes plus the flask nodes taken on the passive tree.
Hi Blasting. Could you recommend me what gems should I use when i switch to low life ?
Reddit answered. Thx :)
Last edited by monkeyakax on Nov 23, 2016, 2:31:38 PM
Is it worth spending 10+ ex for a 40℅ global crit and some multi as an upgrade?

Can somebody talk me out of that purchase?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info