[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

"
LoPan wrote:
"
King0fEarth wrote:
"
King0fEarth wrote:
Please correct me if i'm wrong but these are the best corruption for gems used in this build right? The ones with both 20/23 and 21/20 i think are the ones that round up and end up being the same, so the 20/23 is better since it has less requirements right?

Haste - Lvl 21
Hatred - Lvl 21
Clarity - Lvl 21
Discipline - Lvl 21
Assassins Mark - 21/20
Warlord's Cry - ?/20
Herald of Ice - 21/20
Ice Bite - 20/23
Blasphemy - 20/23
Enlighten x2 - Lvl 4
Blood Magic x2- Lvl 21

Blade Vortex - 21/20
Increased Duration - 20/23 or 21/20
Spell Echo - 21/20
Controlled Destruction - 20/23 or 21/20
Life Leech - 21/20
Increased AoE - 20/23
Concentrated Effect - 21/20

Whirling Blades - 1/23
Faster Attacks - 21/20 or 20/23
Fortify - 21/20

Yes and i did, but as i said already, i'm not that experienced in the game, im not sure about some of them, thats why i'm asking xD

You're not very experienced w the game and yet you can afford this build? How does that work?

It works by getting a mjolner on merc a3 docks with a white npc back when it was 80 exalts. Would apreciate if you would be more focused on helping me then trying to understand why i can afford this build. Thanks.
Last edited by King0fEarth on Jun 22, 2016, 10:42:01 PM
"
King0fEarth wrote:

It works by getting a mjolner on merc a3 docks with a white npc back when it was 80 exalts. Would apreciate if you would be more focused on helping me then trying to understand why i can afford this build. Thanks.

"Back when mjolner was 80 ex" and "not experienced"

That's like an oxymoron. That and the fact that you've been playing this game for 3 years.

I was helpful. I said google the gems. You said you did and yet you are still asking for advice on what you already apparently looked up. You are a very confusing and mysterious character.
IGN:Flickfrap
Last edited by LoPan on Jun 22, 2016, 11:21:13 PM
"

Did you not pick up all the aura reserve nodes? I can run all without an issue with the gem links provided in guide.

Missed one 4%. Too tired.. didn't see it. There is indeed enough mana to sustain BV spam. But I still think that bonus damage is paid through lower ES pool.

I'll be testing it over the next days and come back with a feedback. Thanks for pointing out my mistake
"
Got my first ever uber kill with this build :) first ever try infact! instakilled and facetanked every boss. POE Made easy

Congrats! That's a nice accomplishment. Now farm her for acuities :)!
"
LoPan wrote:
"
King0fEarth wrote:

That's like an oxymoron. That and the fact that you've been playing this game for 3 years.

I was helpful. I said google the gems. You said you did and yet you are still asking for advice on what you already apparently looked up. You are a very confusing and mysterious character.

So because i play the game for 3 years, means i´ve played it during that time? No i usually play 1 or 2 months and i quit for some time. Also https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1568448 , ye it's pretty easy to make money in this game. Done talking to you.
"
King0fEarth wrote:
"
LoPan wrote:
"
King0fEarth wrote:

So because i play the game for 3 years, means i´ve played it during that time? No i usually play 1 or 2 months and i quit for some time. Also https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1568448 , ye it's pretty easy to make money in this game. Done talking to you.

So touchy. Sorry if my reasonable inquiry upset you pal. But even still that's a far shot from inexperienced. Good luck w the build.
IGN:Flickfrap
Last edited by LoPan on Jun 23, 2016, 11:31:24 AM
Tried to make a pathfinder version on PSC, did uber atziri at 72, died twice though. Still seems really strong
Trying this build out on Prophey SC early. Still need ALOT of items to improve and Def ineed of a skyforths(Trying to chance) For now using my regular rare boots i could have up to 4 auras up ehh check my character you tell me what you think.
What's the best option for the Uber ascendancy points on Shadow?

Noxius strike? - for that 30% inc duration

Assassinate? - for that bonus dmg and culling strike ( what's the percentage that is considered "low life" for the dmg to apply?)

ps: Uber lab done with 6K ES and 45K dps on tooltip.
Hello,

I am following the build for a while now and I am very happy with the results.
I just wanted to ask: Has anybody tested the chest gem setup in a +1 Shavronne's with a level 4 Empower?

I am just curious about the damage difference to a normal Shavronne's with Inc. Duration.

Cheers

Submit Heretic!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info