[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

Hi man! Decided to give this a shot as i had a free respec for my witch but the dps is strangely low, 4500 unbuffed and without auras...14k with charges and auras.

Some of my gems are not fully levelled yet but Surely that cant be the only reason for the low dps?

Still need to find some vuln on hit malis for the double curse :)

My gear
Spoiler

Skilltree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAAPuBUIHHg18DdEOSA-rEQ8RLxFQEZYVfha_Fy8ZihqPGyUdFB2-IG4i9CSLJ6ko-ioLKjgqUysKLJwtqC9vM4c1uT1fQZZCS0J6RnFJUUuuTLNQMFJTVdZXyVxrXIpd8l9qY0NknWTnbAttGW-ecFJwu3X9dwd6cHvXfPB-WX_GgKSCx4MJhEiEb4TFhcWHE4nTjDaOZI9Gj_qRB5MnlS6XlZf0m6GbtZykoS-nK6yYrrOxkLJwtAy1SLb6u_y-gL6KwzrDbcrT0B_Q0ND11ELZE9lb217fiuOE6QLquutj6_XsGO_r8NXyHfba96b31_no-tL7CQ==?accountName=Bearbarion&characterName=BEGONEYERAPSCALLIONS
"
"
LoPan wrote:

Can get 50 stacks, it's fine it's just because i'm underlevelled i think. Added chaos gives us a huge tooptip boost over crit multi i'm just not sure how relevant that actually is

Rly? That's surprising I'll have to test it out. But again what is your crit chance/multi, what curses and do you run all auras? Also yeah, build is very passive hungry.

Also how are you getting 50 stacks w only like 100% inc from gear? Did you take two regen clusters or something? Or do you use Vaal gems?

I get 50 stacks really easily, sit on them for 2-3 seconds. my tree is public, character is sophiedoeslltthings.

76 crit chance 500 multi, kind of low.
yeah i run all auras

Yeah I still don't see it. I have more regen/cast speed & reduced mana cost than you and I have to continuously cast to maintain 50. The math isn't adding up. But if you say so good for you.
IGN:Flickfrap
"
Bearbarion wrote:
Hi man! Decided to give this a shot as i had a free respec for my witch but the dps is strangely low, 4500 unbuffed and without auras...14k with charges and auras.

Some of my gems are not fully levelled yet but Surely that cant be the only reason for the low dps?

Still need to find some vuln on hit malis for the double curse :)

My gear
Spoiler

Skilltree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAAPuBUIHHg18DdEOSA-rEQ8RLxFQEZYVfha_Fy8ZihqPGyUdFB2-IG4i9CSLJ6ko-ioLKjgqUysKLJwtqC9vM4c1uT1fQZZCS0J6RnFJUUuuTLNQMFJTVdZXyVxrXIpd8l9qY0NknWTnbAttGW-ecFJwu3X9dwd6cHvXfPB-WX_GgKSCx4MJhEiEb4TFhcWHE4nTjDaOZI9Gj_qRB5MnlS6XlZf0m6GbtZykoS-nK6yYrrOxkLJwtAy1SLb6u_y-gL6KwzrDbcrT0B_Q0ND11ELZE9lb217fiuOE6QLquutj6_XsGO_r8NXyHfba96b31_no-tL7CQ==?accountName=Bearbarion&characterName=BEGONEYERAPSCALLIONS

Gems, jewels, character level, lower-ish crit chance/multi on gear. You have a level 15 blade vortex.. a level 13 controlled destruction. I wouldn't call the lower DPS tooltip "strange". Every tiny bit counts with this build.

Work on gems, jewels and character level. I don't know your crit multi or chance, but going off gear I believe that's another thing to look into.

Good luck!
"
LoPan wrote:

Yeah I still don't see it. I have more regen/cast speed & reduced mana cost than you and I have to continuously cast to maintain 50. The math isn't adding up. But if you say so good for you.

i have 1 -5% cost jewel and the 30% duration enchant on helmet but thats all i can think of that's different from us
Last edited by NicoSoph on Jun 21, 2016, 7:46:41 PM
Can someone checkm my gear too? Page 62 :)
Blasting what are your thoughts on added chaos and poison as 6th links?
"
"
LoPan wrote:

i have 1 -5% cost jewel and the 30% duration enchant on helmet but thats all i can think of that's different from us

ahhh. The 30% duration enchant'll do it. Nice
IGN:Flickfrap
I'ma just repost since i got new gear:

Hey, i need some help here. Just started up with this build and got myself the following gear

Still have like 13 exalts to spend, what should i do next that is very important and i'm missing? I'm thinking in buying a lvl 4 Enlight wich will allow me to run all the auras wich i still can't or at least i won't be able to when i link the enlighten lvl 2 to haste and hatred.
Still a bit underleveled too.
"
King0fEarth wrote:
I'ma just repost since i got new gear:

Hey, i need some help here. Just started up with this build and got myself the following gear

Still have like 13 exalts to spend, what should i do next that is very important and i'm missing? I'm thinking in buying a lvl 4 Enlight wich will allow me to run all the auras wich i still can't or at least i won't be able to when i link the enlighten lvl 2 to haste and hatred.
Still a bit underleveled too.

Level 4 enlighten to run auras, then ammy. Shield has no spell damage or crit, and rings could be on a diamond base. No taste of hate either.

Those would be the immediate upgrades. Enlighten, ammy, rings with %es benched then shield. In that order.

Decided to consolidate some of my standard character gear from past leagues and use some of the currency I have on there to try this out. Playing witch at the moment as that was the only high level character between the two classes, may level up a duelist later and swap the gear over. Loads of fun. Getting like a Soul Eater proc on HH is maybe the most fun I've had in PoE.

Current gear:

8k ES
Max Resists
18k DPS BV w/ auras only
24k DPS BV w/ max charges
47k DPS BV w/ vaal haste & flasks up

So far I've seen tooltip DPS get up to 100k with HH buffs. Definitely a bit low on crit. Only at 63.9% crit with 6 charges and 487% crit multi. Biggest issue now is definitely mana regen, none on the diamond ring so I'm missing a ton. Unfortunately I think I'm going to have to make up for it with jewels in the meantime so I won't see as big of a dps jump as I'd like as I unlock the jewel nodes over the next few levels.
Last edited by widds on Jun 22, 2016, 12:41:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info