[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

"
I understand it..i have 8k dps buffed (no charges) with Witch...lvl 91...its crap!

What is your gear?

Did you mean to say, "I don't understand it..?"
IGN:Flickfrap
Last edited by LoPan on Jun 19, 2016, 10:12:35 PM
"
Syrobonker wrote:
Thank you for this really good guide. But what I miss is how I should distribute my points at level ( 30/55/75 / ... ). It would greatly help if this is detected even in the guide .

So I get asked this alot, for good reason. Yet the thing is, it's really a fluid leveling process, not something static where one tree rules them all.

For instance, let's say you want to level up as a hybrid es/life flame blaster. Boom here's a tree. Well how about you want to level as something melee instead? That tree is going to look alot different but both options would totally be viable. See what I mean?

It's not my place to say "this is the best and only option" when there's a plethora of leveling solutions and each tree will reflect that solution i.e. not the same looking. There isn't a defacto leveling skill and tree for this build, which is a good thing. Variety is the spice of life :D!.

Sorry if this seems like a cop out answer, but it's the truth.
I've yet to try uber on this build (since frags rarely drop, and hopes never drop).

What are good benchmarks for uber? I have 7.8k ES and 27/38k with auras+inc aoe/flasks and 43/61k with auras+conc/flasks (50 stacks at all times since i can maintain it without vaal haste/clarity)
running uber atziri service in PSC

view-thread/1700171
"
LAD1ES wrote:
I've yet to try uber on this build (since frags rarely drop, and hopes never drop).

What are good benchmarks for uber? I have 7.8k ES and 27/38k with auras+inc aoe/flasks and 43/61k with auras+conc/flasks (50 stacks at all times since i can maintain it without vaal haste/clarity)

Those stats sound fine for über. I'm guessing you mean 50 stacks for bosses. As 50 stacks at all time while mapping is not possible.
What are your thoughts on "Increased Crit Strikes" vs "Increased Crit Damage" gems? I'm rolling a Shadow and I feel like between gear, ascendancies and power charges I'm critting plenty (even though I'm not capped) and the crit multi would be a stronger use of the socket.
Hello

I am playing in prophecy and my budget nearly 13ex. Is it enough for this build or not ?

Thank You
@LoPan

Uhh it is possible to charge up 50 stacks without Vaal Clarity+Haste (my mana regen can sustain it without hiccups) if that is what you were saying.

But yep, I might want to squeeze a bit more damage before trying uber. (my luck with mortal frags is horrible, so i have plenty of time to gear up a bit more)
running uber atziri service in PSC

view-thread/1700171
"
LAD1ES wrote:
@LoPan

Uhh it is possible to charge up 50 stacks without Vaal Clarity+Haste (my mana regen can sustain it without hiccups) if that is what you were saying.

But yep, I might want to squeeze a bit more damage before trying uber. (my luck with mortal frags is horrible, so i have plenty of time to gear up a bit more)

I'm aware. I think you misinterpreted what I said. I don't use any Vaal gems. I'm saying you aren't running around maps w 50 stacks up the entire time. That is literally not possible. I'm not denying that you can get up to 50 stacks for a boss while stationary casting. I'm just clarifying that no one is sustaining 50 stacks 100% of the time which your wording suggested.

Otherwise gl w mortal drops bro, they are seldom drops. I've been spending what little game time I have lately to just do dailies and run as many uber labs as possible cause I rly want that bv helm enchant. I got perfect spec throw and spark enchants 3 times each. Think this game hates me atm.... Anyone have any suggestions for glove enchants? Would fury be best for this? I'm not sure, the glove enchants are wacky.
Last edited by LoPan on Jun 20, 2016, 5:22:52 PM
"
WhitePlight wrote:
What are your thoughts on "Increased Crit Strikes" vs "Increased Crit Damage" gems? I'm rolling a Shadow and I feel like between gear, ascendancies and power charges I'm critting plenty (even though I'm not capped) and the crit multi would be a stronger use of the socket.

I've always stated inc crit multi gem is the way to go. You'll get enough crit chance through ascendancies, gear, jewels to make the multi gem more beneficial then inc strikes.
Last edited by Solishaw on Jun 20, 2016, 3:15:45 PM
"
I understand it..i have 8k dps buffed (no charges) with Witch...lvl 91...its crap!

Need more RMT jk but seriously this is a pricey build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info