[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

"
zeldzioszka wrote:
why to choose 2Xcurse on the tree if we dont use it ?

Wut
IGN:Flickfrap
I think Hardcore and Softcore in the Gem Section for Boots are swaped? Would expect Warlords Mark in Hardcore.

Awesome guide tho! Trying to play this in the current league. But I don't have a Shav's at the moment so I'm running CI.
"
tploki1987 wrote:
I think Hardcore and Softcore in the Gem Section for Boots are swaped? Would expect Warlords Mark in Hardcore.

Awesome guide tho! Trying to play this in the current league. But I don't have a Shav's at the moment so I'm running CI.

Warlords/crit multi is best for both imho
"
LoPan wrote:
"
zeldzioszka wrote:

Wut

Why there is whispers of doom in the tree since we are not able to use 2Xcurse ??
In theory we could i tried with the herertics veils and 100 mana left only .
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

My last dps , this build is really fucking opi
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Last edited by zeldzioszka on Jun 19, 2016, 2:41:56 AM
"
zeldzioszka wrote:
"
LoPan wrote:
"
zeldzioszka wrote:

Wut

Why there is whispers of doom in the tree since we are not able to use 2Xcurse ??
In theory we could i tried with the herertics veils and 100 mana left only .

We DO use two curses. You are confusing me.

Current Gear lvl 97

8k es
max res
max crit
602% crit multi

150k tooltip w flasks + charges using inc area (seen it close to 500k w HH mods)

Just need to roll 40% BV enchant on helm and no clue what enchant would be best suited for gloves atm
Last edited by LoPan on Jun 19, 2016, 3:32:12 AM
Thank you for this really good guide. But what I miss is how I should distribute my points at level ( 30/55/75 / ... ). It would greatly help if this is detected even in the guide .
"
Syrobonker wrote:
Thank you for this really good guide. But what I miss is how I should distribute my points at level ( 30/55/75 / ... ). It would greatly help if this is detected even in the guide .

That's all dependent on the gear you are leveling with. I lvled mostly w low tier uniques very easily w tabula till shavs w no issues. Just grab any life nodes on ur way and respect when u go low life/Es.
I understand it..i have 8k dps buffed (no charges) with Witch...lvl 91...its crap!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info