[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

there is something wrong with new witch skill tree , 123/123 points used , so no power charge from bandit ? and unnatural calm is not selected
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Great build, I'm leveling a witch to give this a shot.

What are your thoughts on Heretic's Veil for the blasphemy setup? (switch the blood magic setup to boots) it seems like a strong helm and might even allow 3 curse auras (not sure if it works mathematically but maybe) with an ascendancy respec from Vile Bastion into Malediction.
"
zeldzioszka wrote:
there is something wrong with new witch skill tree , 123/123 points used , so no power charge from bandit ? and unnatural calm is not selected

Not sure how that broke from when I updated guide a few days ago. I'll get it fixed when home from work (couple hours). Thank you for pointing that out.

-edit-

Correct tree should now be displaying
Last edited by Solishaw on Jun 15, 2016, 10:03:43 PM
"
lancowe100 wrote:
1 Question , for uber and hard maps , better shadow or witch ? ? ? ? (i got skyforth)

Shadow for Uber. Maps whichever you'd like. More es or higher DPS. I can't make that decision for you. Nor provide exact ES or DPS value differences between the two. Since both highly rely on gear and character levels.
will you be adding a skill tree progression to the guide?

p.s. skill trees still seem wonky. random int node next to throatseeker in shadow tree. witch tree still spending all 123 points.
Last edited by willypop on Jun 16, 2016, 2:03:43 AM
"
willypop wrote:
will you be adding a skill tree progression to the guide?

p.s. skill trees still seem wonky. random int node next to throatseeker in shadow tree. witch tree still spending all 123 points.

No immediate plans for progression trees. As far as the two trees listed, they should be correctly displaying now (120 point Witch, 119 point Shadow).
"
Horseplay wrote:
Great build, I'm leveling a witch to give this a shot.

What are your thoughts on Heretic's Veil for the blasphemy setup? (switch the blood magic setup to boots) it seems like a strong helm and might even allow 3 curse auras (not sure if it works mathematically but maybe) with an ascendancy respec from Vile Bastion into Malediction.

So, I get asked alot about Heretic's Veil, for good reason. It's a great helm, especially for a build that utilizes blasphemy curses (2 in our case).

Now, there's a few issues. One is aura reserve, it's incredibly difficult to do 3 blasphemy curses. 2 with the helm, sure go for it. 3 poses some issues.

Second is the actual loss of stats from going rare helm. If you plan on running headhunter, losing the helm slot for res/es is a tough challenge to overcome. Doable yes, but makes things more difficult.

So personally with the gear I used, the justification of Heretic's was just not there for me and IMO to others who follow this exact spec.

If you'd like to branch off and try it, and sacrifice other parts of the build (energy shield, res, etc) and feel like tinkering around with gem setups and possible tree/gear tweaks, go for it. I just personally think it's tough to recommend it over a rare helm and the setups I provide in guide.

Best of luck and hf!
Hey there!

I just switched my old Witch char into this build and I put quite a bit of currency into it, with hopes of easily being able to run Uber. Unfortunately I feel like my DPS is quite low to what it could be, I don't really know what to do from here. Also how much is the minimum tool tip you think is required for Uber. Sitting at Lv 80, 8.7k energy shield (will go up to 9k).

I'm sitting at tool tips: 33k w/ Inc AoE + Charges and 52.5k w/ Conc. Effect + Charges.

My Gear

Sincerely,
Ren
Uber Atziri & Mirror Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1187517
Spectral Throw Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1692620
Mjolner Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1519485
Currently looking to do some form of this build.

Is Level 4 Enlighten super important? Or can you get by with level 3s?
Where exactly is your leech coming from in the screenshot where you're not using the Life leech gem? Your stat sheet says you have 1.5% leech, but you're not using the gem. WTF?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info