[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

"
"
Mahjiza wrote:
I'm trying to squeeze in Herald of Ice & Haste but can't thanks to, too low hp/mana left.

I'm only level 83 tho, so the Herald of Ice will come soon enough i hope.
But the Haste one, i got no idea about. Maybe when i reach Sovereignty nodes. 14% less reserved atleast.

Got all gear taken care of, except jewels wich i will do last.
Levels seem more important atm, and level my gems to 20.

You absolutely need sovereignty to run all the auras. Without skyforth's you might be running into an issue as well. Character levels are indeed important for this build as it's passive hungry.

Yeah got all gear sorted, 6L Shavs, Skyforth etc. got around 12.4k Dps in Hideout with All auras except Haste/Herald of Ice.

And 6k+ Energy shield, currently level 84
@prfct1on

So witch still is the budget and now shadow is the "rich" way?
Hey guys loving the build currently but im having trouble. maybe some of you wizards can work it out. i can get my last aura up but i cant cast because the mana cost is too high on my BV, here is my gear

i started picking up more of the mana nodes and even went as far as dropping a whole charge to try support the mana % but i still cant cast it, help would be greatful my profile is public so feel free to look at my tree.
"
iDeeps wrote:
Hey guys loving the build currently but im having trouble. maybe some of you wizards can work it out. i can get my last aura up but i cant cast because the mana cost is too high on my BV, here is my gear

i started picking up more of the mana nodes and even went as far as dropping a whole charge to try support the mana % but i still cant cast it, help would be greatful my profile is public so feel free to look at my tree.

Need more mana/mana reserve nodes. Or lvl 4 enlighten. Or both.
IGN:Flickfrap
"
Darkkaos wrote:
@prfct1on

So witch still is the budget and now shadow is the "rich" way?

Pretty much, yes.
Question, wouldn't going Trickster and grabbing Ghost Dance, Shade Form, Weave the Arcane, and Swift Killer, and swapping Crit Damage for Crit Chance gem be a better option? Then you could also drop ice bite and throw in the ice golem.

Just a thought, thats what im running.
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
"
Aevykin wrote:
Question, wouldn't going Trickster and grabbing Ghost Dance, Shade Form, Weave the Arcane, and Swift Killer, and swapping Crit Damage for Crit Chance gem be a better option? Then you could also drop ice bite and throw in the ice golem.

Just a thought, thats what im running.

Not really, no. You'd be losing out on a good chunk of damage with trickster vs assassin. Frenzy charges are not a huge thing for this build. Especially vs Atziri/bosses which this build excels at.

I can add it as an option under shadow's ascendancy information, but I still feel it boils down to highest dps (assassin) vs slightly faster clear speed (trickster).

Also have dropped icebite for lightning golem, just haven't updated that link set just yet.
1 Question , for uber and hard maps , better shadow or witch ? ? ? ? (i got skyforth)
Last edited by lancowe100 on Jun 15, 2016, 9:32:05 AM
"
lancowe100 wrote:
1 Question , for uber and hard maps , better shadow or witch ? ? ? ? (i got skyforth)

He said earlier that shadow has more damage while the witch has more survivability. I think it all comes down to personal preference to be honest. :)
Last edited by datmooseo on Jun 15, 2016, 9:50:46 AM
yes but , how big is the difference ?how much dps /es .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info