Talisman Fan Art Competition Winners!

Wow, what a nice surprise. Congratulations, everyone. That contest was great fun to participate in and I'm looking forward to the next one. :-)
amazing.
Some runners up are better than some of the first top and winners. Too much pizza does bad things.
amazing art, i'm deeply impressed. thank you all who participated and grats to the winners.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
that's some awesome stuff, BestBrick was my favorit. made her look to have a history, and intressent history and really beautiful
IGN: Nivius
Ty for scam <3
Last edited by Nivius on Jan 21, 2016, 7:05:53 AM
Wow, the wolf lady. Who draws like this! This is insanely good...
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Grats to those who win and to all the participants !

Sad to not see snorkle_UK one (old style tabletop RPG cool !) and ovogancho ones not beside the winners.

... nothing
scorn72 is sick! Absolutely love the style, i think this artwork should at least be in top-4. Wish so bad to see more, amazing art!

"
Alysma wrote:
Wow, what a nice surprise. Congratulations, everyone. That contest was great fun to participate in and I'm looking forward to the next one. :-)

Also, i love the photo, great job. Wish to see your another artworks :D
Last edited by ErugoPurakushi on Jan 21, 2016, 7:56:45 AM
I didn't even get a mention, lol, but I guess a few other people didn't either.

Gave me some time to rethink my artistic abilities, though (kind of salty... goin thru stages of grief) I guess my image was a little too simple, unfinished? Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder.

R I P
Last edited by OriGinS on Jan 21, 2016, 8:56:43 AM
Some really amazing art there.

The one from from Bestbrick is absolutely mind blowing....by far the best (in my eyes)

Strangely, the one from sleepymiki seems very out of place in the top 4. Feels like it was squeezed there. Might be an internal friendship thing. But again, my thoughts.

Great stuff.
Last edited by Kezz123 on Jan 21, 2016, 8:37:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info