Talisman Fan Art Competition Winners!

We were blown away by the caliber of the submissions we received in the Talisman Fan Art Competition. In fact, because of how difficult it was to choose and the sheer number of quality entries we felt it was necessary to increase the prize pool. There was also a tie among the top entries, so we've increased the top prizes from three places to four! This means that four custom forum avatars will be awarded. We've also added six runner up places that will be awarded 200 points each.

I can't emphasise enough how difficult these decisions were. There was an overwhelming amount of talent that participated in this competition. Without further ado, let's get to the winners!

~ Top Four Entries ~ (Prizes: Custom Forum Avatar from their artwork and an armour set)
Ilion75

BestBrick
lowgrasswhite
sleepymiki

~ Winners ~ (Prize: Their choice of one of these armour sets)
mats_mono

scorn72
thiagolehmann
AresOner

ArturVilela

justindjg

~ Runners Up ~ (Prize: 200 points)
Alysma
Tyreno
pontsku2
Warlock279
Dreamflux
ptt_frmr

We'd also like to thank SkintickeT5 for creating the piece that inspired us to create this competition. Since it was created before the competition commenced, we'd still like to acknowledge this effort by awarding an armour set and 100 points.

Congratulations to the winners and the participants for their amazing talent! It has been a pleasure to see your submissions as they've come in. You guys have really outdone yourselves!
Damn, there are some really talented people in the community! Great job and gratz on winning!
Crying*
:(

WHERE is my prize for accuracy?
Spoiler
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jan 20, 2016, 8:40:04 PM
Wow this community has some talent!
Wow, nice job!
Cool
Saved
very nice :D
WOWOWOWOW!

I'd have to say my favorites were BestBrick, mats_mono, Artur_Vilela, and pontsku2.

As Bex said, the amount of skill that was put into all of these was incredible.
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
Last edited by Rowanbladex on Jan 20, 2016, 8:45:28 PM
please make an option to show whispers in a external box! also include mail sending and receiving.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info