Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts v3.18.0 - OUTDATED

"
sumfight wrote:
As always, much thanks my guy! Love the filter.

As for only keeping the end game version, that would prob work OK. I normally use the end game filter most of the time anyways, only using the leveling one shortly and MF one if I'm really tired of picking up a lot.

Thanks for feedback. It is easy and fast to make the changes I do on the presets. But I have to do all of them whenever I make updates. Updating one filter however is a breeze. Last league I ended up only updating the endgame version, since the changes were not critical.

"
kompaniet wrote:
I miss an option to select specific types of white/magic body armour while leveling.

If i am leveling a marauder i will quickly be out of intelligence to use chests with intelligence requirements. I am typically restricted to armour or armour/evasion types of chests.

- To start with, you can use "RACING - ARMOUR - CHEST - ADAPTIVE (AR/EV)" in the block switch tab.

- Later on you will probably like to use a 4 link and you will see those. You can define your preferred colors in the racing tab. For example writing "RR" will highlight 4 links with at least 2 red sockets. You can also specify multiple options eg. "RRB" "RRG" "RRGB" "RG",... Making it a high probability that the chest is going to be strength based. You can define colors for all relevant armor.

- If not a 4 link - chances are, you will be using a rare chest. Rare chest with 4 links are also highlighted. Any 4 link should also display.

- The chest also slows you down slightly.
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
Last edited by Greengroove on Sep 6, 2019, 8:21:41 AM
"
- To start with, you can use "RACING - ARMOUR - CHEST - ADAPTIVE (AR/EV)" in the block switch tab.

- Later on you will probably like to use a 4 link and you will see those. You can define your preferred colors in the racing tab. For example writing "RR" will highlight 4 links with at least 2 red sockets. You can also specify multiple options eg. "RRB" "RRG" "RRGB" "RG",... Making it a high probability that the chest is going to be strength based. You can define colors for all relevant armor.

- If not a 4 link - chances are, you will be using a rare chest. Rare chest with 4 links are also highlighted. Any 4 link should also display.

- The chest also slows you down slightly.

A follow up question here. If i have magic/normal items hidden will i still see white/magic linked items i set up in the Linked armour slots?
Or do i need to enable magic/white items first?

Filterblast is incredibly annoying to work with for these type of things. It never rolls linked items for some reason.

Isn't that ADAPTIVE (AR/EV) setting only for hybrid str/dex items? It will hide str chests and dex gloves but show str/dex gloves and chest right?

I will use the Linked armour slots. I think that's gonna work perfectly for me.
Last edited by kompaniet on Sep 6, 2019, 8:42:46 AM
"
kompaniet wrote:
A follow up question here. If i have magic/normal items hidden will i still see white/magic linked items i set up in the Linked armour slots?
Or do i need to enable magic/white items first?

Filterblast is incredibly annoying to work with for these type of things. It never rolls linked items for some reason.

Isn't that ADAPTIVE (AR/EV) setting only for hybrid str/dex items? It will hide str chests and dex gloves but show str/dex gloves and chest right?

I will use the Linked armour slots. I think that's gonna work perfectly for me.

Best if you send me your filter. Use the unique url that filterblast generates. The url is also listed on top of the item filter file.

ADAPTIVE (AR/EV) setting will only display AR/EV chest armor. But honestly I had never have problems with any of this. It's not perfect... Normal and magic gloves should have a blue border around the item. Helmets use a red border and boots use a green border, to distinguish them.

The "Racing Filter" under block switches only affects magic and normal items. Likewise for the crafting filter. However te later is used for endgame and the former for leveling.
Last edited by Greengroove on Sep 6, 2019, 9:02:34 AM
Here is mine: https://filterblast.xyz/Greengroove/dq4u4s

White and blue one handed weapons i set up in the racing filter are showing beyond Racing items max level. Is this intended`?
"
kompaniet wrote:
Here is mine: https://filterblast.xyz/Greengroove/dq4u4s

White and blue one handed weapons i set up in the racing filter are showing beyond Racing items max level. Is this intended`?

Some weapons are faster than others so they may show longer. For example "Boarding Axe" shows till level 20 just because it is a faster weapon than "Cleaver". The list is made by hand, so there's some kind of reasoning behind the numbers. That being said my reasoning may not be optimal. I have limited knowledge when it comes to racing. Let me know if you find anything odd or whatever. I'm happy to get any kind of feedback.

Your preset seems ok. You will see any 4 or more linked item with at least 2 red sockets. But you wont see other 3-4 linked items.

In the racing filter I would recommend to enable:

- Iron Ring (ItemLevel <= 24)

- Weapons for Cleave (ItemLevel <= 12)

- @ Offhand weapon - this can be used to get a 3 linked offhand weapon of a specific color. Set the color in the racing tab. Unless you use shields.

- All accessories under the racing filter. - This is not essential but it can help early on.

- Under leveling filter you can check the flask options. In the endgame filter you can also look into utility flasks.

- In the endgame filter you can also disable "@ Shields" in the rare items. Unless you do want to see the tower shields.

- It may be good to restrict the list of "Jewelry crafting bases" in the crafting filter tab.

gl

EDIT: Actually "showing beyond Racing items max level", now i see... It's something unintended indeed. Better to keep the value at 67. I will look into this a bit.
Last edited by Greengroove on Sep 6, 2019, 9:55:57 AM
"
Your preset seems ok. You will see any 4 or more linked item with at least 2 red sockets. But you wont see other 3-4 linked items.

Does it also show 3 links or 2 links with RR? It seems to show 3 links when i spam the refresh button in filterblast.

"
In the racing filter I would recommend to enable:

- Iron Ring (ItemLevel <= 24)

I can't find this one. I've seen it before but i've lost it.

"

I don't plan to use cleave. What does this do?

"
- @ Offhand weapon - this can be used to get a 3 linked offhand weapon of a specific color. Set the color in the racing tab. Unless you use shields.

I will use a shield as my off hand

"
- All accessories under the racing filter. - This is not essential but it can help early on.

I tried to find a way to display belts, rings and amulets in case this is a league with not many rare items dropping. Maybe this is not a good idea.

"
- Under leveling filter you can check the flask options. In the endgame filter you can also look into utility flasks.

I think i have them all enabled for now until i know what i need and don't need. That was the plan at least.

"
- In the endgame filter you can also disable "@ Shields" in the rare items. Unless you do want to see the tower shields.

Tower shields are what i will be using so that is according to plan.

"

- It may be good to restrict the list of "Jewelry crafting bases" in the crafting filter tab.

I saw that some accessories like paua amulets, coral rings, chain belts, studded belts and amethyst rings were hidden if i didn't add them to the crafting filter. I want to see them to have some starting jewelry to equip in act 1.
Again this could be the wrong way to do this or a bad idea altogether.

"
gl

EDIT: Actually "showing beyond Racing items max level", now i see... It's something unintended indeed. Better to keep the value at 67. I will look into this a bit.

May not be such a bad thing to have those showing until 67 regardless of racing level setting. I think you should leave them as is. SSF players will like it.

Thanks for the tips and ideas!
Last edited by kompaniet on Sep 6, 2019, 10:23:48 AM
"
kompaniet wrote:
Does it also show 3 links or 2 links with RR? It seems to show 3 links when i spam the refresh button in filterblast.

It will show 3 links till level 24.

"
Iron Ring (ItemLevel <= 24)

Under: Racing Filter - Weapons

"

I don't plan to use cleave. What does this do?

It shows all one hand weapons till level 12.

"

I tried to find a way to display belts, rings and amulets in case this is a league with not many rare items dropping. Maybe this is not a good idea.

I think it's a good idea and rather see a bit more than a bit too few items. It's easy to sell small items especially magic ones. However you can limit some items in the "Jewelry crafting bases" in the "crafting filter" tab. For example, remove Amber amulet and unset ring,...

"
I saw that some accessories like paua amulets, coral rings, chain belts, studded belts and amethyst rings were hidden if i didn't add them to the crafting filter. I want to see them to have some starting jewelry to equip in act 1.

Most of the useful accessories is listed somewhere (paua, coral ring, rustic sash). "Heavy Belt" has an exception rule Heavy Belt (ItemLevel <= 24) under: Racing Filter - Accessories - Standard racing accessories. Iron ring also has an exception. Chain Belt should be covered somehow. I don't remember but I'll check. and let you know. Some items are covered with the "Magic Items for vendoring" block. more follows...

"
Actually "showing beyond Racing items max level", now i see... It's something unintended indeed. Better to keep the value at 67. I will look into this a bit.

May not be such a bad thing to have those showing until 67 regardless of racing level setting. I think you should leave them as is. SSF players will like it.

I'll change the maximum level to be 60 and higher. That setting is meant for eventual endgame racing. An option to be able to see racing items in maps. It's quite useless.
How do you like the new league so far greengroove?
Regarding the precious question about hidden accessories at game start; I have thought about it and it's true. Some items are hidden. But I don't think those items are much use. That being said I could add a small block to fix this. Show few items till level 12 or even less.

"
kompaniet wrote:
How do you like the new league so far greengroove?

This league is weird. So far I'm having fun but I don't know... I'll probably play less this time around - hopefully. Remains to be seen. How about you?
I haven't reached maps yet. But so far i like it. The little i have played.

"
Regarding the precious question about hidden accessories at game start; I have thought about it and it's true. Some items are hidden. But I don't think those items are much use. That being said I could add a small block to fix this. Show few items till level 12 or even less.

I leveled with your filter but i didn't think about this at all.

I just want something in my ring, amulet and belt slots in act 1.
For phys builds iron rings are good. I use them.
For other builds anything. Rings with life, stats, a resist, mana can help.

In act 2 or around level 20 i tend to start looking for rare rings with life and a res, maybe some stats. Mana is always good.

For belts and amulets, it's about the same thing. Whatever stats i can find that benefit me. In act 2 i start to look for something more useful.

Overall mana is a very good stat early on and i have started using those items more and more while leveling. It's much less of a pain leveling if you don't run out of mana all the time so i took the mana flows notable this league start and some mana rings.
Last edited by kompaniet on Sep 12, 2019, 12:58:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info