Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts v3.18.0 - OUTDATED

"
thyraa wrote:

Copy this code on top of your filter. Feel free to change the sound number or remove the line and same for the minimap icon. GL

Spoiler
Show
Class "Amulet" "Ring"
Rarity = Rare
SetFontSize 45
SetBorderColor 255 45 175
PlayAlertSound 2 100
MinimapIcon 2 Yellow Circle
DisableDropSound
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
Update 3.6.3 is out! Read all about it on Reddit.
Just so you know your GG MF filter hides Eternity Shroud from Uber Elder. I didn't make any changes and I had to press alt to see it.

Also don't know if its intended to hide chisels, those also arent showing unless you press alt.
Last edited by epidx85 on Apr 15, 2019, 3:42:06 PM
"
epidx85 wrote:
Just so you know your GG MF filter hides Eternity Shroud from Uber Elder. I didn't make any changes and I had to press alt to see it.

Also don't know if its intended to hide chisels, those also arent showing unless you press alt.

Thanks for letting me know!

- I will have to find an Eternity Shroud for testing. Do you happen to still have one around?

- It was originally intended to hide Chisels in the MF preset. I will give this another consideration, since the game is ever evolving. That being said, the filter was really meant to be customized and currency is one of the most basic things you can look at. It's just a matter of a few clicks. I'll think about it. Got an idea already.
yea I still have it

update works, ty!
Last edited by epidx85 on Apr 16, 2019, 5:58:29 AM
"
epidx85 wrote:
update works, ty!

Thank you...

Here's the Reddit post with all the (not many) details.
Last edited by Greengroove on Apr 16, 2019, 9:27:53 AM
Will this filter be usable for the new league?
"
kompaniet wrote:
Will this filter be usable for the new league?

It is already updated, but I'm still waiting for confirmation that it actually works. If anything goes wrong I'll fix it upon release tomorrow.

https://filterblast.xyz/Greengroove/
Filter is ready for 3.7! Read all about it on Reddit.

Please note that:

THE FILTER WILL START TO WORK ON 3.7 RELEASE. IT WILL NOT WORK BEFORE! In case if the filter doesn't load, you can expect a swift fix. The auto updater is an option as well.

The correct version is 3.7.0a. It had to be updated due to last minute changes in GGG's specifications.

GOOD LUCK!
Hey!

I think you forgot to include the incubators in the filter :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info