Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts v3.18.0 - OUTDATED

"
Hey you can enable it on Block Switches->Leveling->Gems->Show Vaal gems.

I have no idea how to do this..... but went into the notepad file and typed in "vaal summon skeletons" in a few places and now that gem appears! (That was the one I wanted to find)

Thanks!
"
zsmjoey wrote:
Hello, is there any plan to add block switches under Challenge league for Delve?
I mean the ability to filter out 1 socket resonator and fossil?

Right now I manually filter out by editing on text editor.
Hope to here from you soon.

Thanks for helping the other guy out. :)

Yes this is ready for release hopefully early next week. You will be able to hide the 1 and 2 and even the 3 socket resonators under the [Misc - Challenge leagues - Delve].

The good fossils will get a good highlight (like Exalts), but I haven't planned for the ability to hide the less valuable ones. That is because I don't want to over complicate things, but I am open to suggestions.

-

"
grimlock9999 wrote:

I have no idea how to do this..... but went into the notepad file and typed in "vaal summon skeletons" in a few places and now that gem appears! (That was the one I wanted to find)

Thanks!

Hope this helps. Otherwise Notepad is an option, but generally it's better to stick with Filterblast if possible.

This will enable all Vaal gems: https://ibb.co/dmRaaU

Optionally you can enable "@ Useful and drop only gems" (can see the switch in the above link) and edit the list of gems you are interested in: https://ibb.co/h9MV9p

Just know that when editing any such list that there must be at least one item in the list. Otherwise the default values will be used.
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
Last edited by Greengroove on Sep 8, 2018, 6:36:20 AM
Update 3.4.1b is out! Read all about it on Reddit.
Last edited by Greengroove on Sep 10, 2018, 10:25:05 AM
Thanks.

Changed from only showing stacks of 4 and higher of "Scroll of Wisdom" to sowing stacks of any currency item.

A small typo there.
"
kompaniet wrote:
Thanks.

Changed from only showing stacks of 4 and higher of "Scroll of Wisdom" to sowing stacks of any currency item.

A small typo there.

Thanks! I'll fix that with the next release. :D
Filter should be ready in time if nothing unforeseeable happens. Peace.
"
Greengroove wrote:
Filter should be ready in time if nothing unforeseeable happens. Peace.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GREENGROOVE TAKE MY ENERGY ANYWAY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
"
seelroy6 wrote:
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GREENGROOVE TAKE MY ENERGY ANYWAY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Thank you <3

- - -

The 3.5.0 release is up and ready to download on Filterblast. Read all about it on Reddit!
Last edited by Greengroove on Dec 7, 2018, 7:37:31 AM
best filter ever, thank you <3
Actually just want my vengeance on Vorici
Thanks again for the great filter. Think I started using it in Breach league, tried a lot of filters, none come close to this one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info