Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts v3.18.0 - OUTDATED

Alright thx greengroove.

"
I would also disable: "5 link (5 socket)", Most if not all utility flasks / quality flasks, complete leveling branch, ...in maps branch; "Adaptive leveling filter (Any yellow map)" and "@ Custom maps" (or edit the custom map list). You will still see all low level maps without sound. And all Jewels (only affect magic jewels anyway). Most if not all RGB items.

Edit: I have some leveling items enabled because i am in the process of leveling an archer.

5-link/5-socket is sometimes useful to have on. I found a lvl 21 5-link chest that i used for leveling.

I am hesistant to remove rgb-items. It's the only way to get chroms and sometimes you need a few houndred to colour something.

I tried your filter btw and it is pretty good. Not sure i like the idea of having so much stuff turned off. I dislike having to trade for every orb i need.
"
kompaniet wrote:
Alright thx greengroove.

"
I would also disable: "5 link (5 socket)", Most if not all utility flasks / quality flasks, complete leveling branch, ...in maps branch; "Adaptive leveling filter (Any yellow map)" and "@ Custom maps" (or edit the custom map list). You will still see all low level maps without sound. And all Jewels (only affect magic jewels anyway). Most if not all RGB items.

Edit: I have some leveling items enabled because i am in the process of leveling an archer.

5-link/5-socket is sometimes useful to have on. I found a lvl 21 5-link chest that i used for leveling.

I am hesistant to remove rgb-items. It's the only way to get chroms and sometimes you need a few houndred to colour something.

I tried your filter btw and it is pretty good. Not sure i like the idea of having so much stuff turned off. I dislike having to trade for every orb i need.

It's all good, so long as you re having fun.

For chromatic items I pick up chromatic orbs and sometimes press alt when I kill a boss or open a box and then pick up some additional chromes that way. Also you can use the Vorici jeweler method to craft off colors. ;)
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
The 3.3.1 Update is here! Read all about it on Reddit.
I just recently switched to playing on laptop and this filter is great!
Overcomes small screen and crap speakers issues. Love the colours and voice options, especially since I don't have the patience to make a custom filter.
Personally I go for the game-like theme.

edit-
I like the way increased font size, especially lower currency, is moderated by mild transparency.
The announcement of currency is great.
The ease of putting together *gasp* chaos recipe *gasp* is facilitated.

Anyway just want to recommend this for the casual low tier mapper, surely that's not a small demographic.
Last edited by amjko on Jul 27, 2018, 9:09:51 PM
"
amjko wrote:
I just recently switched to playing on laptop and this filter is great!

Thanks for stopping by mate, I'm glad you like it.

In general it is better to not over do the chaos recipe. It takes time... Time that you could spend killing mobs. But it depends on many factors... So maybe just don't over do it. I would suggest you to remove some of the big rare items (top rare lists) such as 2 hand weapons, bows, quivers, most chests. For example I only pick up Astral plates. This way I can still do chaos recipe if I need to, but I'll only actually do it if I get the Prophecy.

Gl
Last edited by Greengroove on Jul 28, 2018, 7:38:41 AM
UPDATE

3.3.1c - Added option to only show Perandus coins in stack of 4 and higher. Get it on Filterblast.
Last edited by Greengroove on Aug 6, 2018, 6:33:25 AM
This is still my favourite filter - always easy to customise. Thanks for all your work!
I just wanted to let you know that I've been using your setup to make my own filters with filterblast for years now. I love it. I love that I kinda know what I'm doing and can get a stupid limited filter in game. And 100% customizable too. Thank you for keeping up your work. I love your filterblast layout and wish your filters were the ones used on console :)
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
I just wanted to let you know that I've been using your setup to make my own filters with filterblast for years now. I love it. I love that I kinda know what I'm doing and can get a stupid limited filter in game. And 100% customizable too. Thank you for keeping up your work. I love your filterblast layout and wish your filters were the ones used on console :)

Thanks!

By the way, The 3.4.0 update is ready and should be released later on today.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GREENGROOVE TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info