Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts v3.18.0 - OUTDATED

"
seelroy6 wrote:
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GREENGROOVE TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Thanks! It's ready, should be up in few hours.
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
Been using your loot filter for a while (3~4 leagues) and really love the customization.
But I cant disable "Orb of Transmutation", you only can hide it by tinkering using text editor. Is this a bug or restriction from GGG?
Yes people pickup transmute for scroll, but I pickup whetstone for scroll.
By the way thanks for the hard work and cant wait for 3.4.0 update.
"
zsmjoey wrote:
Been using your loot filter for a while (3~4 leagues) and really love the customization.
But I cant disable "Orb of Transmutation", you only can hide it by tinkering using text editor. Is this a bug or restriction from GGG?
Yes people pickup transmute for scroll, but I pickup whetstone for scroll.
By the way thanks for the hard work and cant wait for 3.4.0 update.

Thanks for stopping by. All you had to do is ask. :) Transmutation orbs can be hidden. You just need to hide the orb but also hide "Generic currency (catch all)". This switch is next to the other currency items in the endgame block. If this doesn't work for some reason let me know and I'll have a look.

In other news:

My filter is updated for 3.4.0 Delve. Read all about it on Reddit.
You message when I'm going to bed that it'll be ready soon. I dream happy thoughts. I wake up and the new filter is ready. Christmas. :)
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Thanks so much for the filter man I have one question.Why is it that Hollow Fossil and Prime Chaotic Resonator have their own seperate blocks? Are hollow fossils the best fossils and the same for the prime chaotic resonator.
"
Erva wrote:
Thanks so much for the filter man I have one question.Why is it that Hollow Fossil and Prime Chaotic Resonator have their own seperate blocks? Are hollow fossils the best fossils and the same for the prime chaotic resonator.

Yes the "Prime Chaotic Resonator" is BIS and the Hollow fossil is definitely one of the good ones. In retrospect I should have looked at fossils more because there is at least another good one ("Glyphic Fossil"). But it's not a big deal, all of them have decent highlighting so no worries.

It's really hard to predict prices right now, so I didn't bother to waste too long on things. Also It's best to not specify too much as we can't test anything and there can be bugs. After the economy forms I will almost definitely make adjustments, and still plan to add some beams and probably something else.

GL
thanks man best filter
https://www.twitch.tv/boredmga
Hi,

After trying other filters, I decided that this one is the best. Thanks a lot for a superb thread and filter. I also finally learned how to customise it, and life got way better. Except I cannot see vaal gems, and can't figure that one out.

Anyhooo, my question is about the ray of light style highlighting that apparently came with delve. Is this an option with this filter?

"
grimlock9999 wrote:
Hi,

After trying other filters, I decided that this one is the best. Thanks a lot for a superb thread and filter. I also finally learned how to customise it, and life got way better. Except I cannot see vaal gems, and can't figure that one out.

Anyhooo, my question is about the ray of light style highlighting that apparently came with delve. Is this an option with this filter?

Hey you can enable it on Block Switches->Leveling->Gems->Show Vaal gems.
Hello, is there any plan to add block switches under Challenge league for Delve?
I mean the ability to filter out 1 socket resonator and fossil?

Right now I manually filter out by editing on text editor.
Hope to here from you soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info