Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts v3.18.0 - OUTDATED

i was experimenting with the unid chaos recipe. it's actually not so bad. it's always a waiting time for either belts, rings or amulets. until i find one of those to complete the recipe i pick up loot, id and sell as usual.

my suggestion might have been overkill though. i will try your special filter and see how it works.
thanks for sharing.
"
kompaniet wrote:
i was experimenting with the unid chaos recipe. it's actually not so bad. it's always a waiting time for either belts, rings or amulets. until i find one of those to complete the recipe i pick up loot, id and sell as usual.

my suggestion might have been overkill though. i will try your special filter and see how it works.
thanks for sharing.

If you really want, I can give you a snippet of code and tell you where to insert it (1x3 rare 1 hand weapon). But I really don't think that's necessary.

The "uber" strict approach has been proven to work best. Saves time and your wrist, but it also makes you more moneys. :)
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
Thanks but i don't need. It's fine the way it is after all :)
It's enough weapons dropping without any special changes.

Another suggestion: If i have the labelsize set to 37 everything is that size. It would be nice if valuables still show at label size 45. You know stuff like exalted orbs, good divination cards, red maps and so on.

Maybe an option in filterblast to add?

I like playing with a small labelsize because it sort of fixes the bug/anomaly with the floating labels that ggg can never seem to do anything about. You know when you click on the label next to you and your charachter runs two screens away to pick up the item.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jun 24, 2018, 6:34:58 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:
Thanks but i don't need. It's fine the way it is after all :)
It's enough weapons dropping without any special changes.

Another suggestion: If i have the labelsize set to 37 everything is that size. It would be nice if valuables still show at label size 45. You know stuff like exalted orbs, good divination cards, red maps and so on.

Maybe an option in filterblast to add?

I like playing with a small labelsize because it sort of fixes the bug/anomaly with the floating labels that ggg can never seem to do anything about. You know when you click on the label next to you and your charachter runs two screens away to pick up the item.

You can currently only adjust the label size of non top base rares and crafting items. The "good" drops are always using max font size, unless you adjust the maximum font size in the misc tab. If that is not the case, please send me your filter so I can inspect.

Please note that the default label size is 33.

The floating label thing can be sort of fixed if you press "z" 2x. This will re adjust the position of the labels. For this reason I also use small labels for hidden items. I'm not sure if it actually helps tho. But the "z" key definitely does.
yes i have the maximum font size in misc tab set to 37 so exalted orbs are shrunk as well as other valuables.
"
kompaniet wrote:
yes i have the maximum font size in misc tab set to 37 so exalted orbs are shrunk as well as other valuables.

I see. That slider is a global thing that applies to all without possible exceptions.
I'm excited to share the brand new beta version of my filter. Especially the explicit mod filter took me a a long time to complete. A lot of hours / days have been put into it and I couldn't have done it without the help of my friends. Thanks goes to Bull and Heater! If anyone want's to test the new functions, you can get a beta copy here:

http://filterblast.oversoul.xyz/advanced/Greengroove/1t6n9t1

Keep in mind that this is in fact a beta and please do provide feedback if you find anything weird going on. If everything goes well this will go live soon. Maybe next week.

Changelog:

- Heavily expanded the "ITEMS WITH EXPLICIT MOD" section.
- Changed highlighting for: "Vial of Awakening" "Vial of the Ghost" "Vial of Sacrifice"
- Adjusted the corrupted item handling to show less items.
- Added "Her Mask" to the bad divination card list.
- "Detonate Mines" gem is now hidden in the endgame filter.
- Fixed a few small bugs and some general improvements.
Last edited by Greengroove on Jun 29, 2018, 3:07:14 PM
Thx.
Found a bug. I have disabled augmentation/transmutation orbs but they still show up.

http://filterblast.oversoul.xyz/Greengroove/3qd1oq1
"
kompaniet wrote:
Thx.
Found a bug. I have disabled augmentation/transmutation orbs but they still show up.

http://filterblast.oversoul.xyz/Greengroove/3qd1oq1

Thanks, this works as intended. In the currency branch you also need to disable "Generic currency (catch all)". This is a safety line in case if the filter is out of date for some reason. It makes sure you will see any non specified currency. It is however safe to disable, or you can keep it to see (otherwise hidden) currency with less highlights.

I would also recommend that you keep: "Blacksmith's Whetstone" and "Transmutes" to vendor for wisdom scrolls and potentially portal scrolls as well.

I would also disable: "5 link (5 socket)", Most if not all utility flasks / quality flasks, complete leveling branch, ...in maps branch; "Adaptive leveling filter (Any yellow map)" and "@ Custom maps" (or edit the custom map list). You will still see all low level maps without sound. And all Jewels (only affect magic jewels anyway). Most if not all RGB items.

Optional: hide Alterations and Jewelers orbs.
Last edited by Greengroove on Jul 3, 2018, 8:37:11 AM
--Double post--
Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 3, 2018, 5:18:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info