Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts v3.18.0 - OUTDATED

"
ColonelAngra wrote:
Hey!

I think you forgot to include the incubators in the filter :)

What makes you say that? I can see them fine.
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
"
Greengroove wrote:
"
ColonelAngra wrote:
Hey!

Oh? Maybe I did something wrong. I have to press "alt" to see them and they appear ultra small.

I'll go check if I really got the last version, sorry if that's my mistake ^^
Last edited by ColonelAngra on Jun 10, 2019, 11:01:38 PM
"
ColonelAngra wrote:
"
Greengroove wrote:
"
ColonelAngra wrote:
Hey!

Oh? Maybe I did something wrong. I have to press "alt" to see them and they appear ultra small.

I'll go check if I really got the last version, sorry if that's my mistake ^^

No problem. Just get the latest version. And if you find any problems let me know / send me your filter for inspection. GL
One thing i think you should change is remove the drop sound for top rare items and trim the list of the default base top rate items.

"
kompaniet wrote:
One thing i think you should change is remove the drop sound for top rare items and trim the list of the default base top rate items.

Thanks for the feedback! I'll consider removing the sound for "top" rares. I agree the list is way too long atm, but I have limitations when making multiple presets. Everything is done by hand, so maintaining multiple lists (or even presets) is simply too much work. That being said all you need to do is remove things as you go. It doesn't seem too much to do honestly. You only have to do it a few times per league at max. At the same time someone playing SSF or at the start of the league more items can be used... I also want the user to actually customize the filter and not rely on presets.

BTW: I did make some smaller changes to the filter, But only the endgame preset has these changes applied. The other 2 presets still use the initial update.

## 3.7.3 (ENDGAME VERSION ONLY)

- Added veiled item filter by class with UI options in the "Special rares" tab. Disabling Veiled items is possible in the Block group browser (~ Misc/Challenge leagues/Betrayal).
- Added "Potent Chaotic Resonator" and "Potent Alchemical Resonator" to tier 2 resonators.
- Added ability to hide T4 "Wailing Essence".
- More blocks for rare items use the "|Disable" syntax. Affected rare items such as most weapons and some armour will be displayed with a small font when hidden.
- Moved the UI options for Fractured items below Elder and Shaper items.
- Few small adjustments to the racing and leveling filter.
- Moved "Orb of Alteration" to normal currency and "Orb of Augmentation" to low currency.

I will only be updating the endgame version till the next league.
Last edited by Greengroove on Aug 5, 2019, 5:46:47 AM
"

I understand it's a lot of work maintaining these filters. I wish ggg could help you guys out somehow to make it easier.

Can the leveling versions still be used without missing important stuff? Because i often use your filter for leveling. I customize it myself to my liking.

"

This is not out yet right? On filterblast it says: Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts v3.7.0a (June 7, 2019)

This is my list of rare items i display when i am rich enough in a league. I use it for several filters.

Spoiler
Weapons
"Karui Sceptre" "Imbued Wand" "Gemini Claw" "Imperial Skean" "Siege Axe" "Behemoth Mace" "Eternal Sword" "Jewelled Foil"

Armour
"Vaal Regalia" "Sorcerer Boots" "Sorcerer Gloves" "Hubris Circlet" "Titanium Spirit Shield" "Titan Gauntlets" "Slink Gloves" "Royal Burgonet" "Lion Pelt" "Titan Greaves" "Slink Boots" "Astral Plate" "Archon Kite Shield"

Jewelry
"Onyx" "Ruby" "Sapphire" "Topaz" "Two-Stone" "Diamond" "Prismatic" "Unset" "Citrine" "Turquoise" "Agate" "Coral Ring" "Leather Belt" "Heavy Belt" "Amber" "Jade" "Lapis" "Rustic Sash"
Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 15, 2019, 5:44:39 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:
Spoiler
"

I understand it's a lot of work maintaining these filters. I wish ggg could help you guys out somehow to make it easier.

Can the leveling versions still be used without missing important stuff? Because i often use your filter for leveling. I customize it myself to my liking.

"

This is not out yet right? On filterblast it says: Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts v3.7.0a (June 7, 2019)

This is my list of rare items i display when i am rich enough in a league. I use it for several filters.

Spoiler
Weapons
"Karui Sceptre" "Imbued Wand" "Gemini Claw" "Imperial Skean" "Siege Axe" "Behemoth Mace" "Eternal Sword" "Jewelled Foil"

Armour
"Vaal Regalia" "Sorcerer Boots" "Sorcerer Gloves" "Hubris Circlet" "Titanium Spirit Shield" "Titan Gauntlets" "Slink Gloves" "Royal Burgonet" "Lion Pelt" "Titan Greaves" "Slink Boots" "Astral Plate" "Archon Kite Shield"

Jewelry
"Onyx" "Ruby" "Sapphire" "Topaz" "Two-Stone" "Diamond" "Prismatic" "Unset" "Citrine" "Turquoise" "Agate" "Coral Ring" "Leather Belt" "Heavy Belt" "Amber" "Jade" "Lapis" "Rustic Sash"

The changes I listed are out on Filterblast, but they only affect the endgame version, so I didn't make any special note about it. Also I generally don't see a much interest in my filter. They are minor changes, so the other filters are not missing anything critical. It is also possible to use the endgame filter for leveling as you only need to enable the leveling / racing blocks or parts of them as you need.

Updating 1 filter is pretty much 3 times less work for me. I have even thought about abandoning the other versions all together. But I settled for updating the endgame filter as I go and the other ones just when major changes come / new league.

This is my list of "normal" rare items:

Spoiler
Weapons "Jewelled Foil"

Armour "Rustic Sash"

Jewelry / accessories that can't be hidden

Personal - current uber strict filter: https://filterblast.xyz/Greengroove/12evc7c

Overall I think we are doing great in terms of the tools GGG gave us. Things could always be better, but let's not forget all that we already have. ...And the game itself. :)
Last edited by Greengroove on Jul 16, 2019, 2:24:35 AM
Version 3.8 is out! Read all about it on Reddit - Good hunting.

As a side note - In the future I may discard versions of this filter and only keep the endgame version as a base. I am still undecided, so If you use my filter it may be best to use the endgame version as your starting point for customization.
As always, much thanks my guy! Love the filter.

As for only keeping the end game version, that would prob work OK. I normally use the end game filter most of the time anyways, only using the leveling one shortly and MF one if I'm really tired of picking up a lot.
I miss an option to select specific types of white/magic body armour while leveling.

If i am leveling a marauder i will quickly be out of intelligence to use chests with intelligence requirements. I am typically restricted to armour or armour/evasion types of chests.

Any idea why my filter isn't showing chain belts, iron rings, paua amulets and coral amulets when i click the button to toggle hidden items? I have the area set to lvl 2 coast.

https://filterblast.xyz/Greengroove/30c42ug
Last edited by kompaniet on Sep 6, 2019, 8:14:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info