Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts v3.18.0 - OUTDATED

"
kompaniet wrote:
I just want something in my ring, amulet and belt slots in act 1.
For phys builds iron rings are good. I use them.
For other builds anything. Rings with life, stats, a resist, mana can help.

In act 2 or around level 20 i tend to start looking for rare rings with life and a res, maybe some stats. Mana is always good.

For belts and amulets, it's about the same thing. Whatever stats i can find that benefit me. In act 2 i start to look for something more useful.

Overall mana is a very good stat early on and i have started using those items more and more while leveling. It's much less of a pain leveling if you don't run out of mana all the time so i took the mana flows notable this league start and some mana rings.

You really want to just run fast to get to maps. Just get whatever you can on the move. Resists barely matter before act 5. It is important to have life flasks and I recommend learning to use a mana flask. Just get life and movement speed boots. It is completely fine to even use magic gear before maps.

gl
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
First off I'm really in love with the color scheme/sounds.. But i pretty much only run white burial chambers magic find, and i can't for the life of me figure out how to hide all the worthless rare items that drop, since my inventory quickly fills up with 6sockets which i prioritze. Is it possible to disable the rare drops completely?
"
madzengod wrote:
First off I'm really in love with the color scheme/sounds.. But i pretty much only run white burial chambers magic find, and i can't for the life of me figure out how to hide all the worthless rare items that drop, since my inventory quickly fills up with 6sockets which i prioritze. Is it possible to disable the rare drops completely?

It's not possible to hide certain jewelry. You can hide most rares though. Try this version if it's any better: https://filterblast.xyz/Greengroove/2paa2mn

After this point it is possible to hide veiled items and most of the shaper / elder items. With these however, it's not possible to specify specific basetypes.

You can also give me your filter for inspection.

thanks for feedback.
Last edited by Greengroove on Nov 5, 2019, 9:22:47 AM
Do you have time to update this awesome filter for 3.9?
"
Rugra wrote:

Getting onto it right now, thanks! <3
"
Greengroove wrote:
"
Rugra wrote:

you will only update the endgame filter right?
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Greengroove wrote:
"
Rugra wrote:

you will only update the endgame filter right?

This time I updated all of them, but I am still waiting the word to see if the code is good. Since there's changes with the base types and influenced items and such it is hard to know how everything is going to turn out.

Going forward I'll probably only update the endgame version...
good luck!
I'm using the leveling filter and was getting an error because the name "Warstaves" wasn't recognized. I changed it to "Warstaff" everywhere in the filter.

That should be the correct fix right?
"
ごりごり wrote:
I'm using the leveling filter and was getting an error because the name "Warstaves" wasn't recognized. I changed it to "Warstaff" everywhere in the filter.

That should be the correct fix right?

It's going to be changed to Warstaves in 3.9.

See: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2687401

Thanks for stopping by and gl in Metamorph. :)
Oh awesome. Good to know.

Thanks, you too! Thanks so much for your consistent updates.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info