Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts v3.18.0 - OUTDATED

Are you planning to make use of any of the new upcoming item filter things?
"
kompaniet wrote:

I have not given any thought about this. I don't play the current league because I don't like the state of the game as it is now. I'll see and decide when the changes are out.

Let me know if you have any specific requests.
hf
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
"
Greengroove wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:

I have not given any thought about this. I don't play the current league because I don't like the state of the game as it is now. I'll see and decide when the changes are out.

hf

I am thinking the new area level could be useful for leveling filters like yours.

AreaLevel

Filters for items dropped in a particular level area/range; useable with existing operators (<, >, =, ==, etc.)
Primarily helps with leveling sections of item filters. This allows disabling leveling sections on high level characters, or showing wisdom scrolls and gems on stricter filters while leveling.

"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Greengroove wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:

hf

I am thinking the new area level could be useful for leveling filters like yours.

AreaLevel

Filters for items dropped in a particular level area/range; useable with existing operators (<, >, =, ==, etc.)
Primarily helps with leveling sections of item filters. This allows disabling leveling sections on high level characters, or showing wisdom scrolls and gems on stricter filters while leveling.

Sure the wisdom scroll thing might be implemented, but even that honestly doesn't seem all that necessary.
"
Greengroove wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:

hf

Do you think you will continue to update your filter with new league content for a few more leagues? Just asking because I've used your filter since I believe Ess or Breach league.
"
sumfight wrote:
"
Greengroove wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:

hf

Do you think you will continue to update your filter with new league content for a few more leagues? Just asking because I've used your filter since I believe Ess or Breach league.

Thanks for stopping by. I probably will if the updates are not going to be too substantial. In any case you'll know in time.
Is this going to be updated with the new league?
"
kompaniet wrote:

Almost certainly. I am now working on it.

However, as of today I am in quarantine for 14 days. Hope I am not blessed with a virus... If that turns out to be the case in a few days, then I can't say what's going to happen.

If all goes well I'll be playing the league and updating the filter.
"
Greengroove wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:

However, as of today I am in quarantine for 14 days. Hope I am not blessed with a virus... If that turns out to be the case in a few days, then I can't say what's going to happen.

Will you only update the endgame version?
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Greengroove wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:

Will you only update the endgame version?

Not sure to be honest. I'll think about it but I may only keep the endgame version. If that's the case you won't have the choice for other presets.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info