More of Your Questions Answered!

Honestly hearing that there will never be the ability to buy an item from someone who is offline at the time, ie an actually profesional AAA style trading system, makes me seriously consider if i want to continue playing this game.
"
scorpios22 wrote:
Honestly hearing that there will never be the ability to buy an item from someone who is offline at the time, ie an actually profesional AAA style trading system, makes me seriously consider if i want to continue playing this game.
Honestly, hearing that you cant read makes me happy you wanna quit this game.

Seriously dude, Chris said no auction house but a couple of answers before he said they are working on forum trade... which is basicly offline trading
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Yeah, i would chip in some money for a private league as long as i find it more interesting than these 3-month leagues, which i doubt. But the question for me is more like, is it ggg's league, or some future supporters league? And what rules is there for gaining access to such a league?

Include Å as well, i need that one.
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
"

When will the full comic book be available for purchase?

Here you go!

Thanks for answering the questions! Just ordered mine :)
Unique 3D art- http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/342452
"

We can't sell these old effects because they were exclusive to those packs. If we sold stuff as exclusive and then turned around and sold them again to other people, then no one would trust us any more. I get mails weekly trying to bribe us thousands of dollars for access to exclusive effects, packs and pets. They get denied. Sorry :-(

Have you considered the idea of offering them in another future "over-the-top" supporter pack?

While you're absolutely right, you *must* preserve their equity, by the same token, there are *numerous* players who didn't know about the game or were simply unable to pay at that time, and whose restriction from this MTX is solely temporal in nature. If you intend it as a "legacy" reward for those players simply having been there in the first place, I can certainly understand the whole "Oh, that guy's been here forever!" idea, but I think the argument that people who didn't have the opportunity then should be afforded the opportunity somehow in the future holds some merit.

Have you considered asking those supporters if they would mind the supporter pack MTX being offered again on a, say, $2000 supporter package for the Act 5 Expansion? I suspect it's entirely possible that after some thought, the majority of them would readily agree to *continuing* to support this game even further by presenting you with another opportunity to make good money.

Though I don't have these packs, I won't be able to afford them in the future, so this is not about me.
Last edited by RaleonNightShado on Jan 12, 2016, 8:25:33 PM
How do you determine if a recipe has been discovered? Just checking the logs? If a recipe was only ever used once (or maybe just used by one person) would you consider that discovered?
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
scorpios22 wrote:
Honestly, hearing that you cant read makes me happy you wanna quit this game.

Seriously dude, Chris said no auction house but a couple of answers before he said they are working on forum trade... which is basicly offline trading

Well then please be so kind as to explain to me what you think the difference between buying an item through the forums while your both offline and an auction house is because asynchronous instant buyout trading appears to be the definition most people around here use for an "auction house" and asynchronous instant buyout trading is really the definition of a trading trading system in any modern professional game.
I would like a Vaal Determination. Just so I can say I am filled with Determination.
"
Chris wrote:
I'm a casual player and I don't have too much time for trading, please do something for people like me in order to enjoy the experience of trading, I beg you.

It's worth noting that improvements to trading may benefit you a bit, but they benefit the non-casual players a LOT. This probably works against the casual players, rather than for it. People complain about flippers now, but imagine how bad it's going to be when that process is easier :P

If it is easier for everyone I am not entirely convinced the flipping would be that much worse given that they now end up with more competition.
"
Dracooltenks wrote:
Auction House - can we expect one any time soon? I am a completely new player to PoE. Having to use third-party tools to search for items for sale is painful. Not having an automated way for something I post for sale to be bought and delivered to a customer means I will never sell anything, as I play the game to play the game, not to be a merchant.

The trade improvements will never be in the form of an auction house that has automated buyouts. There are many reasons for this, but the short answer is that trivial trading has a very negative impact on games. There are other trading improvements coming. Just no automatic buyouts.

Ok so we all know AH would be bad thing for Poe but how about a Trading Board in Game that would show the item and what someone would like to get from it while showing stats links and the like, With a button beside it to be able to whisper the person. Would this ease your mind as to a more easy use of trading while interaction with players? But without having to use 3rd party websites that take us out of the game and ruin the immersion of the game i mean i think we can all agree that having to use a 3rd party website or any 3rd party software is clearly a bad idea even though it helps the players do what they would like.

I for one dislike using 3rd party websites to sell items and i get it they will all ways be there but as someone that has been playing religiously the past yr and a half now i don't know i just see it as a bad element to the game. But if you were able to allow players a more accessible way to post there items in game i can only see it as a good thing.

What they mentioned previously was something along the lines of:

- You have a stash tab that is publicly viewable
- People can post offers to you on what's in it. You don't have to be online when they make the offer.
- You can look at offers and choose to accept them. The person making the offer does not have to be online.

Beyond that I'm not sure. I don't know if the transaction will auto-complete once accepted or if you still have to meet up and make the exchange in a trade window.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info