More of Your Questions Answered!

Thanks for taking the time to respond to so many questions!
three expansion hype!
When I kill a man he stays dead.
"
Chris wrote:
Do people still want to pay for custom private leagues?

Yes, very much!
custom skin/MTX skin idea sounds very cool
"
Right now ground effects hit performance too hard on specific configurations. Why you just don't disable them from appearing in the game temporary (and enable later, after working fix will be released)?

The specific reason for not disabling them is that they only impact a tiny subset of users, but are used extensively by many game mechanics.

They impact i think every user and drop your fps from a steady 60-100 to about 40 or less.

What game mechanics use them besides ridiculously annoying chill, harmless fire, and melee rip shock ground?

Every patch there is a mention of improvements for these and they are still not any better than a few months ago. Just remove them from the game or at least give us the option to turn them off. I'd much rather eat a shocked fist to the face than suffer through 30 fps game play on a gtx 970.

A mtx to remove herald of ice explosion novas is something i would pay 200 dollars for right now because it makes playing my builds impossible or painful. A UI option to turn off ground effects I would pay 100 dollars for. Will throwing money at the screen speed the face of performance fixes because ive already spent twice that much on hardware upgrades.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Jan 12, 2016, 9:02:03 PM
so prismatic ring + eclipse staff = prismatic eclipse? :P
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
Holy shit wtb permanent flashback league on ruckus. normal game seems so boring without it.
Even running maps without beyond make me snooze
In case you guys do another of these in the near future, I have a couple of questions:

Dead serious question: I've been wondering this since it was introduced, why doesn't Tremor Rod have 3d art? This has to be the easiest thing in the world to model/texture/add to rig. It's so simplistic, I feel like a hobbyist could do it in an evening.

On that thought, I recall in the past you guys said you were opposed to user-created content like that of some other free-to-play games out there. Have you at all reconsidered this?

Have you ever considered doing experimental leagues? Like a short-term league that adds/removes/changes something or a lot of things in such a significant way that you couldn't add it to a full league... Maybe that's what alpha is for, I don't know... But just a thought. It might be an interesting way to fill in gaps between leagues as well as flesh out some crazier ideas.
Last edited by D623932883 on Jan 12, 2016, 9:10:13 PM
"
Bunnu wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Do people still want to pay for custom private leagues?

Yes, very much!

seconded!
Sad that my question got just ignored :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info