Talisman Challenge League Stats

"
Top 5 Level 90+ Primary Skills (by use)
Cyclone
Bladefall
Lightning Arrow
Blast Rain
Arc


I'd hate to be on this list in 2 months.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
My friends and I love the current leagues so much because they are more challenging and rewarding than previous ones. Really hope that the coming 2.2.0 long leagues will be more popular than Talisman!
"
Top 10 Skills (by use)
Fireball
Wow o.O!?

"
Top 5 Level 90+ Primary Skills (by use)
(For those wondering about Vaal Spark, 5x as many people use Arc compared to Vaal Spark)
Does this take into account that Vaal Spark needs to build up souls? Obviously it's a not a fair comparison then...

"
Top 10 Unique Items (equipped):
Lifesprig
Ugh, I see one on like every other char : P

"
Top 10 Uniques for Level 90+ Characters (equipped):
Taste of Hate
What's the draw?
"If Chaos is change itself, then Tzeentch, more than any other Dark Power, embodies Chaos in its purest, most primal form. Therefore, no other God of Chaos warrants more of our fearful respect, our tireless resistance and our unflagging loyalty to the Emperor." — Inquisitor Gallianus Dirk
Last edited by stonespeak on Jan 11, 2016 6:55:48 PM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Over the last week, there have been (across all leagues):


Do you mean TSC + THC + SC + HC?
IGN: IceNovaRulez | Marcin
Hardcore Shop's: ITEMS - 1110379, MAPS - 1110110, GEMS- 811383
Standard Shop: OFF
Standard Master Service - OFF
"
It's really early in these leagues, so there's plenty of time to take on the Talisman Challenges and receive pieces of your Rigwald Armour Set.


I'm 300 hours into the league and nowhere close to the head. I have no idea who made the challenges, but the amount of (currency) grind you need for them is insane. The wall you hit with uniques makes me want to quit the game. Hope you rethink and drop it down to one piece each 6th challenge.
Last edited by Gardod on Jan 11, 2016 7:11:36 PM
"
Completed 24 ChallengesFascion wrote:
Good stuff. Safe to assume these are listed 10-1?

Either way, I had no idea Flame Dash was so popular. I tried it when it was released and never again. Might warrant a second look...


Apparently the bad design of Flame Dash currently wins over the still broken Lightning Warp for casters without a dagger.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jan 11, 2016 7:14:17 PM
Hey Bex, thanks for the stats and the time it took to get them out to us!

Wow 10k only have seen higher level Rigwald, I am currently working on him too.

Should have the Breast plate soon. I am hoping in the next few weeks. The last bit tho is more then likely going to take me the hole rest of the league to try and get. muahah i am going to try tho.



Any chance we can get some stats on most worn Mtx stuff. Curious whats the most used weapon effects, and armor skins. :)
Would also be awesome to see how many accounts were in Talisman and HC Talisman
thanks for all you guys do.

Chris
Last edited by Soulreaver_chris on Jan 11, 2016 7:28:10 PM
"
stonespeak wrote:
"
Top 10 Skills (by use)
Fireball
Wow o.O!?

My guess would be that every witch starts with fireball and as such ~20-25% of all played characters have utilized fireball at some point. That doesn't, of course, mean that anyone would have chosen to use it though...

"
stonespeak wrote:
"
Top 5 Level 90+ Primary Skills (by use)
(For those wondering about Vaal Spark, 5x as many people use Arc compared to Vaal Spark)
Does this take into account that Vaal Spark needs to build up souls? Obviously it's a not a fair comparison then...

What do you mean? There a 5x as many characters having Arc equipped as there are characters having Vaal Spark equipped. Souls don't play any role here. At least that's how I understand "people use skill x". It's certainly not the # of skill activations.

"
stonespeak wrote:
"
Top 10 Uniques for Level 90+ Characters (equipped):
Taste of Hate
What's the draw?

Phys damage taken converted to cold --> easy way for otherwise hard to aquire (for some builds) phys mitigation.
Crit happens.
"
Completed 15 ChallengesGardod wrote:
"
It's really early in these leagues, so there's plenty of time to take on the Talisman Challenges and receive pieces of your Rigwald Armour Set.


I'm 300 hours into the league and nowhere close to the head. I have no idea who made the challenges, but the amount of (currency) grind you need for them is insane. The wall you hit with uniques makes me want to quit the game. Hope you rethink and drop it down to one piece each 6th challenge.



lol i think its more b/c you 300 hrs spent. may want to you know get some food and drink and maybe see some girls at some point huh?

This makes me feel really good since i have 18 really close to 20 and have maybe 30 hrs in so far.
fireball's popularity is surprising, but its pretty nice in a chaos build especially with that rolling flames

frankly anything using chaos is pretty solid right now
my magma orb is quite solid right now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info