Talisman Challenge League Stats

When can we have the dripping blood effect on Rigwald's claw Bex?
ign slashzilla
"Buy when there is blood on the streets, even if the blood is your own."
Slashzilla Reave Guide- http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/514128
SALES THREAD-http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/524661
http://gyazo.com/da6159e17a1ec3710b9cb8601a145a9a
I feel like some of these stats were given to prove a point.
This is great to see! Bex, did you do all this by yourself, or did some of the other staff help you out? Either way, thanks go to you and anyone else who helped you! I have, really, only ONE thing left wondering, to put it into perspective... What were the NUMBERS for each? I'm wondering on just how *many* times we see these things in use.

Even moreso, I've been REALLY itching to see how many players and play-hours the game's getting! It seems every time I hear something that it's more popular than I'd expected; my prior guesses showed that on the average day 100-200,000 people play. But if Standard has 100,000 players who NEVER ever touch temp leagues? Of course, at the same time, I also wonder what the current breakdown of 80+ and 90+ is in Talisman... Simply between baseline metas of "ranged" vs. "spellcaster" vs. "summoner" vs. "melee 2H/Shield/Dual-wield."

Likewise, the lists have a bunch of non-surprises... But also some surprises:

• Flame Dash is more popular than Whirling Blades? A big surprise. Though I suspect for the 90+ crowd that's reversed. Likewise, that four of the top 10 are movement skills isn't much of a surprise either.
  • Fireball's so popular? A major surprise. I know it's the starter spell for the Witch... But it's almost universally ignored in the endgame... Almost to the point where I'd consider using it for an endgame build! (Part of me suspects that most witches simply keep it on hand and just level it even if they never use it...)
  • I'm surprised by how UNSURPRISED I am by the top 90+ main skills. The lack of Vaal Spark? It gets a lot of hype, but requires rather specific building that makes it less easy to work with than the others that showed up.
  • Energy from Within is a surprise choice. I'd take it to suggest that Chaos Inoculation is in fact very much alive and well.
  • Lastly, I'm surprised that there have been more map runs than Dried Lake. I'm guessing for those last five rows, you're simply counting number of instances created? Would've been cool to see that also posted with the number of successful Atziri/Uber/Rigwalf kills as well.

But yes, thank you for the stats! Hopefully we see more of then in time!
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
You guys happy with over three times as many atziri runs as rigwald runs?

Rigwald is the main league boss yet he is way harder to get to and ridiculously unrewarding.
"
Fascion wrote:
I had no idea Flame Dash was so popular. I tried it when it was released and never again. Might warrant a second look...

Right? Flame Dash really does suck, though. I'm baffled with this statistic. I guess it saves two gems slots if you don't want to use Lightning Warp, and Lightning Warp is hardly worth the three slots anyway with the nerf to its setup, so maybe non-dagger casters use Flame Dash because their movement options are just that bad?

I love statistics. Please share more :)
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Last edited by Tempada on Jan 11, 2016, 9:08:51 PM
"
stonespeak wrote:

This is what I'm not too sure about, when they said "by use", I tend to assume activations/# of uses...

"By use" means in the skill bar, rather than just socketed.

"
Qarl wrote:
"
stonespeak wrote:

This is what I'm not too sure about, when they said "by use", I tend to assume activations/# of uses...

"By use" means in the skill bar, rather than just socketed.
Thanks for clarifications

Bex should probably add this information on her main post
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Any chance we can see player population by region?
Anyone else having a hard time giving a sheit about getting the helm challenge?
Saved
Last edited by 60x7 on Jan 11, 2016, 9:18:54 PM
What about most popular support gems next time?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info