Talisman Challenge League Stats

"
Fascion wrote:
Good stuff. Safe to assume these are listed 10-1?

Most used at the top.

Thanks for the Stats. :-) Fireball, really??
Nice! You should probably add death stats for the HC version of Talisman, would be awesome to see! Also, an updated chart on achievements for the armour set like in the last post.
we need more stats... please?!
"
Qarl wrote:
"
Fascion wrote:

Most used at the top.
Wow, that leaves me feeling all the more perplexed by the ranking of Flame Dash. I must have seriously misjudged that skill.

Thanks for the clarification, Qarl.
Hey Bex, old friend XD

I am very curious about the number on Warband mod:

- # passage bought

- # passage bought compared to other Zana mods

- # of Warbands modded items found

There are only 3 Warband items on sale in both TaliSc and TaliHC and all 3 are unique which makes em more likely to be the result of Jack in the box

Thx for the numbers in advance
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jan 11, 2016, 6:05:04 PM
I wasn't in the stats, aside from Whirling Blades.

Thanks for the stats!
I need more purple titles
"
Fascion wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
"
Fascion wrote:

Most used at the top.
Wow, that leaves me feeling all the more perplexed by the ranking of Flame Dash. I must have seriously misjudged that skill.

Thanks for the clarification, Qarl.
Im still perplexe, not seeing Blade vortex in there is weird, the mechanic of the skills makes it an obvious candidate
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
how about an auto-updating site for those stats? like on the ladders page?
You have entered Ghetto.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Im still perplexe, not seeing Blade vortex in there is weird, the mechanic of the skills makes it an obvious candidate

I think Blade Vortex was in 6th place of primary skill above level 90, assume you don't count Wither as primary, with Contagion shortly after.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info