Skill Reveal - Earthquake

Looks cool, I can hardly wait for this new expansion. Hoping we'll finally get some new minor upgrades like H/O Music selection, toggle ally skill graphics/mtx, and so forth.
Looks very cool! I'm looking forward to trying it out.
the AoE of newer skills keep getting bigger and bigger...
OMG Earthquake + less duration + Increase AOE + Res Teq + crazy deeps = F YOU EVERYTHING!

Spoiler
And to think I was planing to play an archer for Ascendancy!
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
Looks interesting. I don't think I'd use it on a solo char but could be fun in a party. I do like the idea of more skills that incentivize using reduced duration.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Thanks GGG Another great skill
"
Aust1n wrote:
GGG needs to stop ripping off other games. We all know Earthquake is TM26. It doesn't take a Pokémon master to figure this stuff out.

lol
vaal earthquake = destroy whole map or your pc :D
"
Less Duration support gem, which will soon also grant More Damage to duration skills.

New skill looks awesome, but frankly, I'm more excited about this. This is great for warp totems, and at last makes less duration an attractive choice for storm call.

UPD: Ok, warp totems also suffer from less duration, so that one is questionable. Still great to see some love for storm call.
Last edited by Self_mad on Jan 10, 2016, 10:08:28 PM
This skill looks super fun, can wait for the bleed quake. I wish it didn't take level 7 vagan but I am still hyped. Gonna be super fun.

Also, storm call and to a lesser extent static strike completely deserve this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info