Skill Reveal - Earthquake

Using GS + Rapid Expansion jewel to have more AoE coverage, and already got 89% reduced enemy stun threshold and +180% stun duration, so I am in a good spot when it comes to stunning mobs. Now I can finally replace the dreaded Heavy Strike with this.

Earthquake + CE + buffed Less Duration + Melee Physical Damage + Faster Attacks as my 5L setup for single target.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jan 10, 2016, 8:29:52 PM
"
Rory wrote:
To optimise your damage with the aftershock, you'll want a slower weapon.

You won't make me play 2h maces anyway!

The skill effect is great as always, but I don't really see much on the video because of HoA+overleveled character.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Looks Awesome! Can't wait to try it out.
Very nice.
Guys, I wanna re iterate my skill suggestion of having a skill that sends out a flying hook to an enemy/enemies and strangles them, with the extra possibility of pulling them towards you if they are small or flinging you into the monster if this monster happens to be big.
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
Is that you, Vaal Ground Slam?
So Hulk smash in coming with the Facebreaker?
This looks really fun! Can't wait.
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:

Using GS + Rapid Expansion jewel to have more AoE coverage, and already got 89% reduced enemy stun threshold and +180% stun duration, so I am in a good spot when it comes to stunning mobs. Now I can finally replace the dreaded Heavy Strike with this.

Earthquake + CE + buffed Less Duration + Melee Physical Damage + Faster Attacks as my 5L setup for single target.

You dont want faster attacks tho. Better substitute it with added fire

LESS DURATION BUFF HYPE!

STORM CALL BUILD HERE I COME.
Bring back race seasons.
Warped Timepiece builds incoming. :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info