Skill Reveal - Earthquake

what is the flask in slot 4?
Never in a rush - always in a mess.
"
Tian_Yihao wrote:
"
Luxiel wrote:
Anyway, if you people really think it is like Ice Crash or Ground Slam, you couldn't be more wrong.

Watch the video again and grasp all the details

It borrows one detail from this and that to become one of a kind.

Uh.. Yeah..mmh?

After borrowing aspects from different skills, the result is something entirely different.

Acid and Base mixed together produce Water and Salt, neither water or salt is anything like the Acid or the base that formed it, but they use the chemical elements that once formed the Acid and the Base.
damn that looks fun :D
GREAT WORK!
keep it up GGG... :D
"
EpsilonNot wrote:
"
thatguywonka wrote:
"
Weißenberg wrote:
Looks nice, but I can already see a problem with loot. Often you'll have to go back to see what dropped which is gonna affect your clearspeed.
loot filter....

You missed his entire point. A fast build will have moved on by the time the second hit comes. A loot filter isn't going to help if you've moved a screen over by the time the mob dies.

Easy, just put a sound on the drops you absolutely NOT want to miss. How hard can it be?
Nice!

Ground Crash... ?
May the RNG be with you.
its look pretty, but i dont like the delay, it may feel a bit weird to play.

i wish it was a spell , its look so cool, and i like the ground effect.

Is anyone else sick of new skills being added while issues/bugs that have been around for years now are still not fixed? Alternatively, this development time could be spent actually balancing some of the game content. Act 4 mobs are still scaled about an entire difficulty level over the rest of the game (both in maps and the regular game). CI on hardcore is also incredibly weak still. Just to throw two specifics out there.

A step further: With how many unused and useless skills there are in the game, wouldn't it be better to pick some of these up, dust them off, and make them actually work instead of adding "new" skills?
Oh look, another fucking groundslam skill, but its just soo different, because its just a bit... umm... we ran out of ideas. How about new hurricane skill? Just same old cyclone but we must spin in different direction?

How about fixing your old shit before introducing new one?
Bullshit makes the flowers grow
No one will play low aps build.

The game is all about dps and attacking and moving as fast as you can.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
A wild evil bat appears.
Character uses earthquake.
It's not very effective.
Last edited by ellyot2k9 on Jan 11, 2016, 12:05:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info