Skill Reveal - Earthquake

It is what it is - nothing new here!
"
a_z0_9 wrote:
yet another '0 fps when used with multistrike' skill animation.

Well, since you can't trigger a second one. I don't think it will function with Multistrike at all.
"
Karny wrote:
Can you use this skill next to a wall or next to a tree or next to ANY object that prevents movement?

Because you sure as hell can't use Ice crash or Spark and probably many other skills. Which is super dumb. I seriously hope you fix those skills and don't create more skills like that with this Earthquake.

I've never had that problem on my Ice Crash character but I went to double check anyway. I can only replicate this by standing next to a wall and aiming for wall instead of the ground. It would be nice if it gets changed but I don't think it is a big deal to aim for the ground instead of the wall.
"
Setharial wrote:
sooo, its basically ice crash with a delay, no 2nd stage dmg dropoff and a little bit bigger aoe?

No, its basically ice crash with a delay, no 2nd stage dmg dropoff, a little bit bigger aoe and the ability to play much different style (kite, with dodge for example), is duration and 100% physical.

Lighting Arrow for example and Ice Shot may also have a lot in common but in fact they differ a lot.

:)
CI >> Life
I assume this skill is going to compensate for it's lack of attack speed stacking capability with a high base damage. Even so, this meta favors speed and mobility so much. I can't see this being a major revival for melee unless this skill is OpieOp damage-wise.
But, if u grab a leveling melee unique then I find it hard to imagine a better leveling setup (for melee characters of course). Its basically fire trap, melee version. And it will scale with your tree as your progress. And you wont have to level as flame totem while investing only in life nodes to later swap out to real build.
Looks good!

My wishlist for new skills:

1) Firewall

2) Blessed hammer

3) Frozen orb

4) Meteor

The meta of firewall was just so good. Placement and crowd control.
poison will work very well with this skill if its pure phys
another junk spell
I'm afraid that GGG Team could facilitate game to much

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info