Skill Reveal - Earthquake

nice ))
I am starting to be alregic on term "clear speed".
Last edited by Langhun on Jan 11, 2016, 8:51:17 AM
"
Langhun wrote:
I am starting to be alregic on term "clear speed".

amen
Interesting.

(also, haters gonna hate)
"
SteKrz wrote:
"
PaladinSMD wrote:
Can't wait to test it with:

This is my little hammer. As for Oblivion Blow, does it have 3 suffixes? It was rolled b4 2.0 changes I suppose, so I'm not sure if it has really low accuracy roll.

yep low accuracy roll sadly but spent already over 2000 alts before I finally hit tyrinical so I let that low accuracy stay.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
Damn, your hate is so strong you made me log in with my Work PC...

Anyway, if you people really think it is like Ice Crash or Ground Slam, you couldn't be more wrong.

Watch the video again and grasp all the details, the initial shock, the aftershock, the delay, the ability to walk between they, the 1 charge only limit, the HUGE AoE that deals the SAME damage, no matter how close to the center a monster is... It is an unique skill. It borrows one detail from this and that to become one of a kind. I can't see this getting the uses IC, GS or even Static Strike niche uses...

As for the visuals, of course they are overused, it is a freaking Earthquake, there is no way to be hugely creative with it...

You people need to appreciate the game for its flavor, not just for its "clearing speed mate, all that matters mate" factor... Stop grinding and enjoy the game for the novelty it presents.

Mindless playing a game isn't playing at all. This skill looks great and seems to be fun as hell.

It won't probably cut that X Chaos Orb per Hour rate that your Crit Split Arrow build does, but who cares? I sure don't. If it is strong to kills strong mobs and make me have a laugh of their bodies flying over, I will take it.
What is this armor and helmet MTX?

Earthquake looks cool, i hope it will viable endgame.
"
Luxiel wrote:
Anyway, if you people really think it is like Ice Crash or Ground Slam, you couldn't be more wrong.

Watch the video again and grasp all the details

It borrows one detail from this and that to become one of a kind.

Uh.. Yeah..mmh?
You just wasted 3 seconds reading this.
Earthquake Trap =D
Dream with me !
Let me guess, you can't use it unarmed? :(
Unarmed for life! (although I do like maces too recently)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info