Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.4 Video Guide] Beginners Tanky Infernal Blow Marauder Build [HC/SC]

what exactly? which nodes to pick on the juggernaut? unrelenting and unyielding, right?
Life is hard, if you are stupid...it is harder.
"
janissary1337 wrote:
what exactly? which nodes to pick on the juggernaut? unrelenting and unyielding, right?

Open the skill-tree to see those choices :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
tnx for the update was w8ting for it :))
cant find the ascendancy skills tree link... looked through alll the passive skill links and cant see them there either, probably just me, if someone could point me in the right direction would be great, or list the skill choices, ty :)
ok, had a look at your Cyclone build and noticed the marauder skill trees include an ascendancy class and a comment where you explain to click on the little yellow arrow in the starting location to expand the ascendancy tree, niether of these appear in this builds skill trees linked to this build for me.

Love your work btw, I have 4 of your builds and am currently working on a 5th, the Cyclone Duelist

Ahh yea my bad. It seems to be missing. I will add it tomorrow, sorry about the inconvenience!
The full skill-tree now contains the ascendancy class picks :)
Hi,

There is something that I dont understand maybe because im new to this game.(sry if its a dumb question)
How can you stack Hatred, Blasphemy+warlord's mark and Vaal Haste and still have mana.

I'm playing a lvl 47 Marauder and I have 5 mana left with Blasphemy+Warlord's mark and Hatred.

Can someone explain me please ? :o
Last edited by Mohameddd on Mar 12, 2016, 11:13:05 AM
Why take unstopable ? for ascendecy ? unyielding looks much better if your useing fortify . :S
"
mohameddd wrote:
Hi,

There is something that I dont understand maybe because im new to this game.(sry if its a dumb question)
How can you stack Hatred, Blasphemy+warlord's mark and Vaal Haste and still have mana.

I'm playing a lvl 47 Marauder and I have 5 mana left with Blasphemy+Warlord's mark and Hatred.

Can someone explain me please ? :o

You most likely have one or two support gems linked with the aura or blasphemy setup as it otherwise shouldn't reserve that much mana :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info