[2.4 Video Guide] Beginners Tanky Infernal Blow Marauder Build [HC/SC]

Which masters would you recommend focusing on for this build?
"
Dicey wrote:
Which masters would you recommend focusing on for this build?

Always: Elreon, Haku & Zana :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
FYI guys, even though the cost of a Marohi Erqi hammer has increased you can easily do this build without it - a good rare hammer with high phys damage is what you are looking for.
"
FYI guys, even though the cost of a Marohi Erqi hammer has increased you can easily do this build without it - a good rare hammer with high phys damage is what you are looking for.

I bought a 4L Marohi for 11c and it was awesome for leveling. Now i switched to a 5L Marohi for 1,5ex with 250% Dmg roll. Its not that expensive when you save your currency while leveling and know what to pick up (chromatic recipe rocks). I'm 78 now and progressing easily through maps. Curios when progress will be slowed down.
Last edited by engelswut on Mar 17, 2016, 10:49:30 AM
"
engelswut wrote:
"

I bought a 4L Marohi for 11c and it was awesome for leveling. Now i switched to a 5L Marohi for 1,5ex with 250% Dmg roll. Its not that expensive when you save your currency while leveling and know what to pick up (chromatic recipe rocks). I'm 78 now and progressing easily through maps. Curios when progress will be slowed down.

Exactly, if you just make sure to save up as you go, it shouldn't be an issue for anyone in the end to buy the hammer :)
I'm a bit noob but I have questions that i can't find answers to :

1/ "Diamond skin" (15% to all resist) is not worth it for one point ?

2/ In bandit quest, isn't better to take the "8% attack speed" instead of another skill point since it's not that easy to get that much attack speed in one point ?

3/ Also why not taking another endurance charge in bandit quest ? Is 4% speed/damage from frenzy more valuable ?

Thank you for the build, it helps a lot !
"
Firejinn wrote:
I'm a bit noob but I have questions that i can't find answers to :

1/ "Diamond skin" (15% to all resist) is not worth it for one point ?

2/ In bandit quest, isn't better to take the "8% attack speed" instead of another skill point since it's not that easy to get that much attack speed in one point ?

3/ Also why not taking another endurance charge in bandit quest ? Is 4% speed/damage from frenzy more valuable ?

Thank you for the build, it helps a lot !

1. Good for leveling, but since resistances can be covered on gear I'd suggest doing that and saving the skill-point!

2. A jewel slot is superior :)

3. It is a matter of preference. I prefer the frenzy charges for damage, but if you want to be more tanky then go for endurance charges :)
"

3. It is a matter of preference. I prefer the frenzy charges for damage, but if you want to be more tanky then go for endurance charges :)

Since the Juggernaut passive "Unrelenting" gives +6% DMG per Endurance Charge the choice for another Endurance charge shouldnt be that be that bad i guess. Maybe i will give it a try.

Edit: I tried it ingame with diffrent amount of frenzy/endurance charges and wrote down the tooltip dps.

Definitly not worth for me to go for a another endurance charge while loosing 2kdps.

This is my IB DPS running full buffed/full charged.

Last edited by engelswut on Mar 19, 2016, 2:38:07 AM
"
engelswut wrote:
"

Since the Juggernaut passive "Unrelenting" gives +6% DMG per Endurance Charge the choice for another Endurance charge shouldnt be that be that bad i guess. Maybe i will give it a try.

Edit: I tried it ingame with diffrent amount of frenzy/endurance charges and wrote down the tooltip dps.

Definitly not worth for me to go for a another endurance charge while loosing 2kdps.

This is my IB DPS running full buffed/full charged.

Yea Frenzy charges are just so powerful right now that they outshine most other benefits :)
Double, sorry!
Last edited by LiftingNerdBro on Mar 25, 2016, 5:43:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info