[2.4 Video Guide] Beginners Tanky Infernal Blow Marauder Build [HC/SC]

Great build, currently rocking it and it's great fun. Killed Dominus Merc deathless, and ran This deathless aswell. Lion's Roar flask is a great item for this build, it gives you amazing survivability, together with Molten Shell I rack up around 15k armour. Thank you for this incredible guide!
Hey mate, i'm curious. What advantage does Belly give to this particular build?

Arent there better options? I was using a rare 4l Majestic Plate, and just bought a 5l Belly, and other than the extra gem slot, i don't see any advantages. In fact, i even have lower armour rating and resistances.

Lovely build btw.
"
saurion1 wrote:
Hey mate, i'm curious. What advantage does Belly give to this particular build?

Arent there better options? I was using a rare 4l Majestic Plate, and just bought a 5l Belly, and other than the extra gem slot, i don't see any advantages. In fact, i even have lower armour rating and resistances.

Lovely build btw.

You need to look at the 30-40% increased maximum life mate :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"

Lol i totally overlooked that part. Again, lovely build.
Hey, Im pretty new to this game and still learning what stats to buy on gear for this build that is affordable for me. Im not sure what the weakest gear slots of my character are. Mind telling me what to replace asap? Also why vengeance instead of fortify?
Last edited by Chrisalex75 on Mar 26, 2016, 6:08:46 AM
"
saurion1 wrote:
"

Lol i totally overlooked that part. Again, lovely build.

Glad you like it :)
"
Chrisalex75 wrote:
Hey, Im pretty new to this game and still learning what stats to buy on gear for this build that is affordable for me. Im not sure what the weakest gear slots of my character are. Mind telling me what to replace asap? Also why vengeance instead of fortify?

Post your gear :)
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Chrisalex75/characters
One question bro, i just hitted 75 and started running maps and im getting oneshot a lot. Got any suggestions for buffing up my elemental resistances? Should i use Purity of Elements? Any particular piece of gear?
Hi

I really struggle atm trying Apex .. can somebody please do a little gearcheck and tell me what to improve?

I read on one of the first sites that somebody is running 12k Armour... i'm not even close to that (on paper).. pretty new to PoE so maybe i miss something

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KomodoOne21/characters

CHaracter: Infernalus Blowus

thanks allready for every help i can get...
ANd i know i picked the wrong acendency class .. at least i guess i picked wrong, didnt know how to open it on the skilltree here until yesterday^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info