[2.4 Video Guide] Beginners Tanky Infernal Blow Marauder Build [HC/SC]

Helo LNB!

I'm back after like 3years break lol. 4days so far, reached 50lvl on my only luv Maru ;) this build is crazy man xD thx 4 sharing this. Belly chest down, noe only da hammer ;)

Btw, I'm still learning but question. If item on which U use blasphemy and Warlord Mark just has to be 2link to make Mark works as an aura yup? And two else sockets can be even linkless right?

Atm I'm obviously still gearing up but man I had as blast with this setup ^^ oh one more thing. Ma Belly has 5 sockets, assuming I'll also have 5 sockets in weapon, less efficient gem for both attacks would be fire dmg right?

Peace
Seeing is believing
That's my first build and I'm really enjoying it since the moment I started playing. I didn't really find earthquake useful(infernal blow does really good for single damage and maybe it's just cause the earthquake tool tip numbers aren't amazing for me right now) and I swapped it for Immortal call - CWDT - Enfeeble - increased duration support. I feel like I get a great deal of sustain against burst with this one, any comments?
Also, I don't have Vaal Haste and I'm trying a bunch of things for the Hatred - Warlords Mark - Blasphemy 4L, but I can't figure out what fits best. any suggestions?
Last edited by MrLexGr on Oct 21, 2016, 6:17:48 PM
I'm very inexperienced at this game, so this will probably seem like a dumb question.

How do you gain frenzy charges with this build? I notice that you get 2 extra max so I assume you use them, but I don't see which skill gains them for you.
"
Cyrlous wrote:
I'm very inexperienced at this game, so this will probably seem like a dumb question.

How do you gain frenzy charges with this build? I notice that you get 2 extra max so I assume you use them, but I don't see which skill gains them for you.

Blood Rage Gives Frenzy Charges
Nice one
Last edited by noizemxm on Oct 28, 2016, 3:33:21 PM
Hi guys!

Im back after years (last year play but not really much a week or so, count as zero) and while waiting the next league im searching a build for my old maurauder!
A lot is change!

I choose this build beacause i can handle it with few currency and always love infernal blow.

Well i like this build and seems real good against mobs and pack, really good, i try the only one tier 7 map i had and destroy everything without problem unless the boss (one in the arena). And with other try on other maps the same, some boss literally one-two shots me and i must enter in the hit and run mode eheh.

Then try atziri fon fun, never done it before, no way for the second boss (qura,yaraz,aalai), i can't get close to them.

I hope this examples help you to understand my problem! You can see my character:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Verofabio/characters

Perhaps is the chaos resist? I have -60% sadly, the others are capped.
The Helmet? I love the look of the abyssus and give me a lot of dps but don't know if the damage taken is a handicap too big in this build.
Hp too low? 4500

Infernal blow has 29k dps, with all buff 37k. Don't have vaal haste for now.

Thanks in advance to anybody who can help me to understand how to improve this character and where i made mistakes!

Last edited by Verofabio on Nov 7, 2016, 6:29:07 AM
Hey,

it berserker instead of juggernaut a viable option for this build?
thx for nice build.
Last edited by hugoanvi on Nov 29, 2016, 12:45:08 AM
Thanks for the guide. It's really useful.

However, I can't understand why not take Diamond Skin (+15 elemental reistance)? I'd imagine it's must go for HC.

- chain
"
chainsahw wrote:
Thanks for the guide. It's really useful.

However, I can't understand why not take Diamond Skin (+15 elemental reistance)? I'd imagine it's must go for HC.

- chain

Resistance nodes are useful while leveling but not need at all later on, with the new dream/nightmare jewels they may see some use however.
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info