[2.4 Video Guide] Beginners Tanky Infernal Blow Marauder Build [HC/SC]

skill gem setups on the first page are different than the video I assume the ones on the first page are the most up to date is that correct?
What kind of a flask setup do you recommend?
currently, this build is viable???
Last edited by schweini88 on Sep 19, 2016, 5:06:49 PM
New player here with a noob question. I see that you're putting points on +max frenzy charges, but after a little search I didn't find any passive skill or gem that produces frenzy charges. Am I missing something that i shouldn't?
I really like the build (currently lvl 50) and it makes the game quite enjoyable, thanks :D
Last edited by MrLexGr on Sep 21, 2016, 7:03:31 AM
"
MrLexGr wrote:
New player here with a noob question. I see that you're putting points on +max frenzy charges, but after a little search I didn't find any passive skill or gem that produces frenzy charges. Am I missing something that i shouldn't?
I really like the build (currently lvl 50) and it makes the game quite enjoyable, thanks :D

Blood Rage Gives Frenzy Charges
"
sephirothb13 wrote:
"
MrLexGr wrote:

Blood Rage Gives Frenzy Charges

I just read the description.. Probably I expected it to be on the "blue letters" text.
I test your build as a main build for 6 or 7 char in HC mode. You can consult my dead one from this morning lvl 83 for my adjustment and tell me what your think about it. I review your tree to make some adjustment I think it's not too bad compared to your original version.

I also reached 8 endurance charges instead of the frenzy one from bandits.

My point is : I love this infernal blow build but it would be nice to say in your guide our pro and cons :
- All mods in map wich we should avoid
- All mods in map we should do

A little advice about how much armor or life we need, to reach some steps (cruel lab, merciless labs, uber lab, map (tiers))

From my experience :

- Normal lab could be done easily when you've finished your act3 in cruel. Don't forget to do the tactics for make this sure.
- Cruel lab could be achieved when you are on lvl 70 at least (->about 4500 /5000 life and 8000k armour)
- Merciless lab could be done when you have an astral plate and about 18000 armor)

For some better people than me you can lower my requirements, i'm considering myself as an extremely cautious guy, but it's don't prevent me for dying anyway...

This morning i died in the zana's daily mission, probably because i didn't read map's mods... and it was quick, first pack => dead. Is the build bad ? I don't think so. I'm sure i was on bad luck about mods and i got a really bad mods that kill me.

So with this build we have some weakness to identify, expecially for HC.

Good luck guys
I love this build and I just started merciless, but I did gain several levels farming cruel dry lake after beating cruel to get enough chaos to get my items. I literally beat piety while eating a ham and cheese sandwich and holding down one button although of course I didn't stand in her attacks. I can't wait to see how this build does in end game maps. If anyone has suggestions for rare amulet mods I would appreciate it, I still have to figure out what all I would want from a rare amulet.
Great build ! almost completed merciless lab @ lvl 69. Died on the last boss/map -.-
I did some lvl 75 - 76 map when I was lvl 63 and I survived easily.

Gear
Spoiler

Is Earthquake still the way to go for single targets, or should I be using Heavy Strike or something else?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info