[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

Thats very confusing.. how do you have higher damage on EK than me with a lower level Gem but lower damage on Bladefall?

You habe a little more Spelldamage on your Gear i guess but that can´t be a whole gem level and if it would why is the bladefall lower?

I am confused, help me figur that out plz!

Was that with any buffs up like frenzy charges or something?

Whats your Spell Crit Multi?

Apart from that happy to hear its going so well for you!

Edit: ok guess i found it you have like 100% more inc. Spelldamage between shield, Dagger and Amulet so i guess that where the damage comes from.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Apr 7, 2016, 2:49:35 PM
"
Thats very confusing.. how do you have higher damage on EK than me with a lower level Gem but lower damage on Bladefall?

You habe a little more Spelldamage on your Gear i guess but that can´t be a whole gem level and if it would why is the bladefall lower?

I am confused, help me figur that out plz!

Was that with any buffs up like frenzy charges or something?

Whats your Spell Crit Multi?

Apart from that happy to hear its going so well for you!

Edit: ok guess i found it you have like 100% more inc. Spelldamage between shield, Dagger and Amulet so i guess that where the damage comes from.

Yeah i guess its spelldamage. I had no buffs, only golem and power charges up. My multi is like 410 or so, cant check right now. Tooltip is also calculated for like 90% crit chance for ek and 82% for bf while ass mark makes it 100% and 95%, so the real numbers are kinda higher. Then increased dmg from vulnerability applies and afterall 28% extra dmg from assassins mark. Is this how it works? Im not too good with numbers actually :) Maybe anyone could calculate it? Would be interesting.
Last edited by oztaahh on Apr 7, 2016, 3:56:34 PM
Testing Face Breakers atm. The loss of ES isn´t as bad as i thought and the 90% Crit Multi feels great so far.

Got a pair with CoC Corruption and switched links a bit for it:

Also about to buy a new Dagger... enjoying the min-max XD

EDIT:
New Dagger Hype!
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Apr 9, 2016, 12:24:02 AM
Updated the Opening post with new Numbers in the FAQ and added examples to the Gear Section.

Think i will add a Part about Flasks and Split off the LL Version into the 2nd posting.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT

thx for the info Zwei. I'll post back about some of it to discuss later on once I do some testing.

you mentioned RF - how good of a sustain can you get going vs the degen? (how is the 20% reduced dmg over time Leo mod on shield applied to the RF calculation?)

scenario would be (I guess)

75% max fire res + 6% from Purity of fire = 81%. (87% with spamming Ruby but this won't always be up when running between packs)

regen could be 4% from Shav ring + 1% from Occultist?

and then -20% dmg taken over time on shield. any other modifiers that can be easily gotten to affect it? (all assuming NO zealot's oath option of course)

+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
You could sustain RF with 20% shield/RoP, old Ruby Flask , Witch Flask nodes and PoF.

Now with nerfed Flasks idk how well it works, for the CI version icurrently play the most on it does not matter anyway i just have the dot craft on the shield for bleed and burn damage.

I don´t think you can sustain RF on all the time with resonable investment, i only ever used it as temporary boost on boss fights with Flask up and beeing able to leech all the time.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
do you think with capped chaos res its possible to go low life without shavs? just curious.

looking forward to rolling this build, considering hybrid and running CoC/Cyclone/BF/BV/ICS/AoE-ConC and trying to get life leech via atziri's flask or warlord's mark, maybe throw some mings on for chaos res. Think carcass jack is a viable option as well? or too little es on it?

Appreciate any advice you could give Zwei
Still facerolling with this build, currently at lvl 93 in HC Perandus. Gear dump below. I changed some gear recently and damage is now insane.
Spoiler
Great build man, Having so much fun. I did end up ripping on my low life guy (DONT RUN PHYS REFLECT, THAT SHIT WILL 100% ONE SHOT YOU).
Spoiler
]

However it was so good I ended up rerolling the CI version, and even with my medicore ES gear im at 11k ES and 4k eva. Probably one of the best builds I've ever done.
Spoiler

Thanks for the solid guide and support man!
"
VAPORGunLOL wrote:
Great build man, Having so much fun. I did end up ripping on my low life guy (DONT RUN PHYS REFLECT, THAT SHIT WILL 100% ONE SHOT YOU).
Spoiler
]

However it was so good I ended up rerolling the CI version, and even with my medicore ES gear im at 11k ES and 4k eva. Probably one of the best builds I've ever done.
Spoiler

Thanks for the solid guide and support man!

you can do phys reflect just fine, just swap in a Phys to Lightning gem.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info